SUH loves Tecmo

Knobbe

But to Suh, when it comes to playing video games, he fell out of touch for a few years after the Super Nintendo days. "I used to love games like 'Mario Kart' and 'Tecmo Bowl,'" he says, "but then I didn't really play again until I got to college and was in the 'NCAA Football' game.

http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/videogames/blog/_/name/thegamer/id/5528540/ndamukong-suh-requests-madden-agility-rating-one-million

SUH does have a slight resemblance to Jerry Ball .. isn't Suh a little young to have been into Tecmo Bowl?

Since he was talking SNES he probably either meant TSB NES or one of the TSBs on SNES.

Most people use the blanket term "Tecmo Bowl" because they are not experts like ourselves.

I absolutely love this guy! Did you see this hit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhtLDG5JxUI

A still shot of this should be on the cover art for this years Tecmo

How the fuck do you like that? That was the stupidest shit ever. That shit shouldn't be done in the regular season and this is preseason. Fucking asshole should be fined a hundred grand and suspended for four games. It wasn't even a hit, he just grabbed the guy's facemask and pulled him down. That takes no talent or skill whatsoever. I hope some vicious OL is watching this and breaks his leg sometime during the season. I hate shit like this.

Easy buddy, I love the guys skills and the fact that he mentioned Tecmo, and I dislike how they pamper players, no one got hurt.

I'm all for getting rid of the ridiculous penalties that protect QB's, but this is definitely a cheap shot. If you're trying to prove you're a tough guy, do it legally. Props to Delhomme for jumping right back up. I think that hit might be the first thing Lions fans have been able to cheer about in the past 12 years.