ORSON MOBLEY

berniebomb

I like playing with the Indianapolis Colts.. Why , I have no idea. BUT, does any one have the answer as to why Orson Mobley is the teams back up Tight End? I cant find any info on him that suggests he as much tried out for the Colts. I know he played in Denver in the late 80's Was he thinking about a come back after 1990? I read somewhere that he got into a little trouble with drugs.. go figure, probably 60 percent of the leagues players did at some point

I like playing with the Indianapolis Colts.. Why , I have no idea. BUT, does any one have the answer as to why Orson Mobley is the teams back up Tight End? I cant find any info on him that suggests he as much tried out for the Colts. I know he played in Denver in the late 80's Was he thinking about a come back after 1990? I read somewhere that he got into a little trouble with drugs.. go figure, probably 60 percent of the leagues players did at some point

Was he on Tecmo Bowl 1989?

I am not sure. Denver TE in the Original is Clarence Kay i think... good question. I dont know.. But the question remains, why is he listed as a Colt back up in TSB?? is he similar to the Chiefs starting Center , who in reality had retired, and never played a down with Kansas City (Mike Webster)

I am not sure. Denver TE in the Original is Clarence Kay i think... good question. I dont know.. But the question remains, why is he listed as a Colt back up in TSB?? is he similar to the Chiefs starting Center , who in reality had retired, and never played a down with Kansas City (Mike Webster)

According to the wikipedia, he had drug problems.

Thus, Denver probably cut him, he was in Indy's training camp, Tecmo saw the name, and then Indy decided right before the season he wasn't worth the headache.

If you look at people's roms on here I'll bet most have their own Orson Mobley

1989 version had Pat Beach, FYI. Slow as fuck Pat Beach.

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png

However, Pat Beach fathered a child. That child is one of the Tecmo greats....the Son of Pat Beach

Man, to think that the real back - up tight end for the Indianapolis Colts in 1991 is out there somewhere.. holding a grudge that he didn't make the TECMO final roster. Probably has a Orson Mobley voodoo doll.

The real backup TE was Ken Clark. He is a backup RB on Tecmo.

EDIT: He actually played both TE and RB, so that's not a mistake on Tecmo's part. What screwed things up on the Colts was that they didn't put Dickerson in, otherwise Clark probably would have been the backup TE.

So in retrospect, Mobely has Tecmo to thank for leaving Eric Dickerson out of the game.. which in turn, puts Ken "Kent" Clark in as a reserve Running Back (who blows pretty badly) .. which makes a void for a Back up tight end, a void that Tecmo fills with none other than our man Orsen Mobely.. Wow, how many other stories are there in Tecmo like this? A lot I bet. I like the story of the Browns , and Frank Minifield's hold out , which brought about Tony Blaylocks appearance as a Linebacker (good lord).. You put in Michael Dean Perry in that D-line, and the Browns might get upgraded to average, instead of the putrid shit that they are.

So in retrospect, Mobely has Tecmo to thank for leaving Eric Dickerson out of the game.. which in turn, puts Ken "Kent" Clark in as a reserve Running Back (who blows pretty badly) .. which makes a void for a Back up tight end, a void that Tecmo fills with none other than our man Orsen Mobely.. Wow, how many other stories are there in Tecmo like this? A lot I bet. I like the story of the Browns , and Frank Minifield's hold out , which brought about Tony Blaylocks appearance as a Linebacker (good lord).. You put in Michael Dean Perry in that D-line, and the Browns might get upgraded to average, instead of the putrid shit that they are.

But Minnifield is on the Browns.