tecmo bowl kickoff friend codes

frango993

does anyone still play tecmo bowl kickoff.there are great players out there.Frango993,tim marsh,dk,k master,rabbit and srtiker!if u want to play give me your friend code and i will give u mine.the other players talk on another website.if u do play i will give u it.Take Care!

Keep this post up, delete the other two, that would avoid confusion. :wink: Actually, you should delete all 3 of your threads and post in the Tecmo Bowl Kickoff area so that it's in the proper forum. just trying to help.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

I remember when this came out, but I didn't have a DS at the time and completely forgot about it's existence. A friend gave me a DS and the recollection hadn't dawned on me until a couple of days ago when I saw someone mention "Tecmo Kickoff" and I thought 'What the hell is that?', looked it up and immediately ordered a 'like new' used copy for about 8 bucks. As soon as I get it I will definitely share a friend code.

cool, well hopefully all this work im doing updating the game wont be for nothing. Ill share my friend code and try to get my rosters out a couple of different ways. Ill also post the .sav file. you can check into the Tecmo Bowl: Kickoff *Updated* thread to moniter my progress.