cleveland tournament 2011

berniebomb

Just wanted to put a bug in everyone's ear regarding my TSB tournament to be held on sat. feb. 5th, 2011

I am planning on freeing up between 5 to 8 spots to the knobbe.org community.. this is a 28 man tournament in which two 14 man groups will draft teams based on the number on a ping pong ball, to determine your draft order.. you will choose one team to use for the entire tournament.. it is double elimination, and no-holds bar, anything goes (including lurching) in cleveland we say: screw the rules! an official announcement with more details will be posted this fall.. just wanted to guage the amount of interest there would be of coming to cleveland in the dead of winter! :wink:

yeah, the date sucks if your an out of towner.. but its kind of our kick- off to super bowl weekend here.. a fun way to start off the festivities .. a tecmo bowl tournament & super bowl on the same weekend.. what could be better? .. oh, i know, the browns actually being in a super bowl!

We could invite Bernie (i.e. QB Browns) as a special guest. Let us know the details, I'm from Cleveland and would love for this to happen!

He lives in Miami. This would never happen. He'd come, if you offer him about 100K$$.

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png

I already sent Berniebomb an email to this effect last Monday (8/9), but please count me in for this tournament (Josh Holzy), as well as my brother Chet, and our buddy Rick (aka Rick Fenny). Sounds like a lot of fun, and the last time I was in Cleveland I had a blast!

at average tsb player: You'd be surprised man.. This is gonna be our 6th annual tournament.. and so far, no one has won it with the 49ers.. and we have some good players that are in this thing..

Here are our past five champions:

1. Bengals

2. Giants

3. Oilers

4. Rams

5. Bears The niners did appear in a couple of these title games... but no one has take the whole thing

A quick question on the two 14-man groups. So I take it there would be two people who get the 49ers, the Bills, Oilers, etc.? Do those groups remain separate until the finals? And then what happens if two people with the same team have to play each other? Thanks.