2010 Season Releases

Knobbe

It is getting to be about that time of the year.

Normally I release an official "Tecmo Repository" rom.

This rom is the 32 team rom with no hacks and an updated roster.

The style of the attributes are "traditional"

The reason for this is to have something for the general population to download and play, a gateway to more exotic roms.

This year I'd like to release a 2010 "Rom Pack"

This will be a download with all roms produced for the 2010-11 football season - NFl, NCAA, TSB III, TSB, etc.

This download will also contain emulators and instructions on how to play.

Currently I'm looking at a deadline of the week before the first NFL game.

Thus, the current deadline for game submission is Sept 2, 2010.

(If there is a release date that makes more of a sense of impacting the rest of the world, by all means make an argument)

• 1 month later...

If anyone has any more roms, please link them immediately as I'm going to try and crank through this tonight/next couple of days.

I apologize for not hitting my deadline, but I've gone from working sporadically to doing little else.

• 2 weeks later...
If anyone has any more roms, please link them immediately as I'm going to try and crank through this tonight/next couple of days.

I apologize for not hitting my deadline, but I've gone from working sporadically to doing little else.

How's it going? If you're done your personal rom -- could you pm it to me? :D Your rom deserves it's own thread anyway.

How's it going? If you're done your personal rom -- could you pm it to me? :D Your rom deserves it's own thread anyway.

Not doing one this year...it's all you guys

I know the feeling. Hopefully me and D can get you a ROM for this year. We are really just ironing out th details.