Tecmo Bowl Tool

TecmoTurd

I'm currently working on text conversion functions between the different versions (TSBTool formats).

I have the following text conversions:

• TSB1 --> TSB2
  • TSB2 -> TSB1
  • TSB3 -> TSB2
  • TSB2 -> TSB3 

And I wanted to add a conversion to to Original TB.

I'm sure someone around here has it and can re-upload it.

5 hours ago, BAD_AL said:

I'm currently working on text conversion functions between the different versions (TSBTool formats).

I have the following text conversions:

• TSB1 --> TSB2
  • TSB2 -> TSB1
  • TSB3 -> TSB2
  • TSB2 -> TSB3 

And I wanted to add a conversion to to Original TB.

I'm sure someone around here has it and can re-upload it.

Will there ever be an android version able to edit tsb3

• 1 month later...

I think I have everything in here now. The document I put together is now 20 pages long.  I have included Tecmo Turd's TB tool. I can't get it to work the way he intended, but I do use it to change the plays, play art and play bytes & Blitz bytes.  Just keep all of the files in one folder. Drag your ROM into the folder.  Open the TBtool.exe once you do that open the ROM into the TBtool and go to Set Playbooks.  Once in that screen just type the play you want for which team and hit set plays.  Very simple.  The only issue is once you close it out the play descriptions (Ind1, Den2 etc. don't stay, they just say N/A.  When you go into your ROM and play it though the plays are changed.

TBTool.zip Original Tecmo Bowl 32 Team ROM with Updated Graphics Hex Locations.docx

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/11/2019 at 9:31 AM, BAD_AL said:

This one seems to crash on the Original Tecmo Bowl Rom that I have. Is there another editor that works for that one or do I just need to try different ROMS?

The version that Keith is Good did with the upgraded graphics works. You can download it in the downloads section. I have never been able to use the tool for roster updates but it works great to change the plays and the blitz bytes for each play. It is meant for the 32 team ROM.

Edited by TheFes75

• Knobbe pinned this topic
On 11/5/2019 at 4:41 PM, BAD_AL said:

I don't see a download link.

Is it gone forever?

Weird. For whatever reason when I went to edit the top post it showed the editor after I re-saved it

• 2 years later...