2010 Midwest Tecmo Super Bowl Tournament

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bailey, the rumor on the street is that you're bailing. What's the deal?

What street? What rumor? I'm not bailing on the tournament. I may be bailing on the 8 hour drive down only because I'm moving up to St. Paul with the gf sometime in July. That might necessitate a flight down to Cincy instead of driving 4 hours to Madison to then drive 8 hours to Cincy and reversing that process after the tournament.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I was thinking about putting them on speaker phone. I doubt it will have the same effect, unfortunately.

It'll definitely cause Chet to kill you because he hates those things.

And Rod thanks for the comparison to LeBron, I feel like its a strong comparison. I as well have not won a single thing in the Tecmo world, yet I constantly demand attention for little work or effort. I may have to bring some talcum or baby powder to Ohio to toss in the air before every game.

It's totally understandable. Just keep us imformed if you will. Good luck, man.

Bad news for me. Lost my job on Wednesday. Not backing out of the tourny as of yet but there is a high chance that I wont be attending.....FML! Ill let ya know within the week.

One thing about this area that some folks don't know, is that is one of the best areas in the country for disc golf.

priceline will list a wide variety of hotel prices, you really get what you pay for around here, stay away from cheap hotels in newport and covington.

Don't know if I'll be playing, but I might drop by to say hi, since it's only 30 minutes away.

-DanTheMan

Very, very true on the disc golf part. It originated in southwest Ohio. Hope to see you stop by, Dan.

One thing about this area that some folks don't know, is that is one of the best areas in the country for disc golf.

priceline will list a wide variety of hotel prices, you really get what you pay for around here, stay away from cheap hotels in newport and covington.

Don't know if I'll be playing, but I might drop by to say hi, since it's only 30 minutes away.

-DanTheMan