fatcheerleader

What's on TV?

Anyone check out the new Star Trek: Picard series and if so, can I have your password?  :)

I just finished watching DS9 for the third time. It's the second best series after TNG, imo. I've only caught a handful of episodes from TOS though I've seen all the movies. I'll have to get to them eventually. I trudged through Voyager last year and I haven't been able to get past the second season of Enterprise. I didn't think it could be harder to watch than Voyager but here we are. I hear it picks up seasons 3 and 4. I saw the first two episodes of Discovery and thought it was decent. I might do a free trial and try to burn through them before the trial runs out.

On 1/24/2020 at 4:33 PM, Bad Moon Rison said:

Anyone check out the new Star Trek: Picard series and if so, can I have your password?  :)

I just finished watching DS9 for the third time. It's the second best series after TNG, imo. I've only caught a handful of episodes from TOS though I've seen all the movies. I'll have to get to them eventually. I trudged through Voyager last year and I haven't been able to get past the second season of Enterprise. I didn't think it could be harder to watch than Voyager but here we are. I hear it picks up seasons 3 and 4. I saw the first two episodes of Discovery and thought it was decent. I might do a free trial and try to burn through them before the trial runs out.

I felt like Enterprise got better as it went along.

I"ve gone through  them all except for the newer Discovery and Picard.  That includes the TOS the Animated Series, which featured plot lines developed for TOS.

DS9 is quite good 

I very much enjoyed all of Mr Robot and I made it through the weird sort of slog that was Legion.

Currently watching Schitt's Creek in the background while I work.  It's dumb but I like it.

On 1/24/2020 at 5:33 PM, Bad Moon Rison said:

I would love to watch Picard but I don't fuck with any other streaming except Netflix. I liked Voyager and Enterprise but they are definitely at the bottom of the Star Trek list. I rewatched Voyager recently and still enjoyed it, haven't rewatched Enterprise since it originally aired.

On 1/27/2020 at 3:47 PM, Knobbe said:

I very much enjoyed all of Mr Robot and I made it through the weird sort of slog that was Legion.

Currently watching Schitt's Creek in the background while I work.  It's dumb but I like it.

I was excited for Legion when it started but only made it through about 2 seasons. 

Edited by BO FB Offtackle Left

Nothing worse than getting into a show only to have it cancelled without a conclusion. Netflix has been notorious of late doing this. 

15 hours ago, BO FB Offtackle Left said:

I was excited for Legion when it started but only made it though about 2 seasons. 

It really picked up in the end