Drummer's NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL 2K11

drummer4god

Ok,i have made all necessary kr/pr fixes. Some could not be fixed as the cb was the returner. So i used the 2nd string returner in that case. i am uploading a new version with the fixes, get it 1st post,1st page! this WILL be the last update until january.enjoy! Merry Christmas be safe,and have a great holiday!.....drummer

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Single Season--rats!

Yep...Bernie still has it, for now.

17 more passes though! Drummer...you getting nervous? Might need to change that sig next week.

Tommy Boy did get a bit lucky vs. GB though (a few times!). How did Woodson not catch that?

ps. I'm looking forward to playing the "get in a rom" rom.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped on my rom this year, cheerleader,jstout,elway,tecmotronic,and everyone and anyone i missed. Not saying this to brag,or cause friction or whatever but as of today i have had my roms downloaded over 3,100 times! That has to be a record. But also thx to the others who made roms this year. the competion if you wanted to call it that does nothing but help the site(thx rod for the site)and makes better hacks. Happy new year to everyone,be safe get hammered! And hope to see everyone alive and on the boards again. Don't drink and drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drummer out.......

When does Madden drop their last roster update? For some reason I seem to think it's around now and that's it. I don't think they do one after the Superbowl but like usual I may be wrong. Just curious. Now, back to my NFL Draft prep for this Cowboys fan!

I have discovered that the next madden roster update won't be out till this coming week,thx for your patience but i will have the update up by saturday,or sunday.

Do you think the guys at EA are doing their update from after Week 17 or after Wild Card Week? Do they do a final update after the SB and/or have they done one in the past? Sorry for all the questions -- always noodling things.

I have discovered that the next madden roster update won't be out till this coming week,thx for your patience but i will have the update up by saturday,or sunday.

Do you think the guys at EA are doing their update from after Week 17 or after Wild Card Week? Do they do a final update after the SB and/or have they done one in the past? Sorry for all the questions -- always noodling things.

This roster update will be up to wildcard weekend. the final roster update will be after the superbowl,and everyone will come off ir with that update also!

Looks like the latest madden update came out today.

http://www.pastapadre.com/2011/01/13/madden-11-roster-update-18-details

Indeed it did philly! So when i download the update tomorrow i'll begin the rom update it will be a good 8 +hours worth alot of players put back on team that were on ir. So a lot of work to do for sure.

Just did a season on your updated rom with the Browns. Hillis is great, recievers...eh..I never threw so many int's in my life. And at times, this rom made me want to rage. I won the super bowl but lost 3 or 4 games during the reg. season. Div. title came down to THE very last game of the season between myself, the ravens and steelers. Sim stats don't seem to be very good for the Patriots but everything else seemed to be ok. Overall, A+++ and stuffs.

Just did a season on your updated rom with the Browns. Hillis is great, recievers...eh..I never threw so many int's in my life. And at times, this rom made me want to rage. I won the super bowl but lost 3 or 4 games during the reg. season. Div. title came down to THE very last game of the season between myself, the ravens and steelers. Sim stats don't seem to be very good for the Patriots but everything else seemed to be ok. Overall, A+++ and stuffs.

i ran a season with my browns and last game of season afc north title was on the line,i pulled it out by running hillis like a mule lol. Also a couple of nice runs by mcCoy in the clutch went 11-5 the rom is hard i like that. but you have to really play to win,and get some breaks. I won the super bowl against the falcons.

Ok guys as promised the update has been uploaded! The madden rosters at the end of regular season puts players that were on IR back on their teams. So i did also. there will be 1 last update after the super bowl. Thanks to all whom have downloaded,and played my rom. And all those who helped work on it.Oh and btw it took me a lil over 7 hours to do the update it was pretty big so if you see a mistake please let me know. Drummer out....

mmm, i think Chicago Bears base Defense is 4-3 not 3-4, hope in your ROM, you could change the Chicago to 4-3

Not sure about that if you could find out for sure i'll fix it. I am waiting on the next madden roster update to come out,i am for sure getting this rom put on a cart,i will be changing some things on qb's ratings using several ratings. But i will for sure try to get the defense changed if need be before the last roster update after the s.b. and thx for the input.