Drummer's NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL 2K11

drummer4god

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm scared to see Hillis' numbers after your next update! His truck of CAR DB 31 got me off the couch with excitement. :mrgreen:

Yea that truck by hillis was great you could hear it to,and i know the panthers defender felt it! :D But on a side note i hope colt comes back soon,as it's apparent that delhomme's best years are gone,and hopefully he is cut at year's end.

I just wanted to say that I've played a lot of these ROMs and I don't understand why yours was reviewed poorly last year. I've been playing your preseason one a lot, and I think it's the best version of the game I've played so far. It's fast, which makes it difficult, which is good. And why doesn't everyone else include the stat screen after each quarter?? I don't get it. Anyway, great job. Just grabbed your most recent update and am looking forward to playing it.

I just wanted to say that I've played a lot of these ROMs and I don't understand why yours was reviewed poorly last year. I've been playing your preseason one a lot, and I think it's the best version of the game I've played so far. It's fast, which makes it difficult, which is good. And why doesn't everyone else include the stat screen after each quarter?? I don't get it. Anyway, great job. Just grabbed your most recent update and am looking forward to playing it.

It got low rated because i didn't have all the hacks documented,and because people don't like the way i rate players. But i stay true to my ratings system,i already have over 2,100 downloads since my post-draft rom so someone likes my rom's ,and glad you like the rom also.

I don't understand why yours was reviewed poorly last year.

too much brown

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png

Sure as hell no silver or gray for dallas if that was the case i would have to redo the opening cinema where it shows the qb dropping back,i would have to change graphics to the qb getting sacked,and the oline holding if i used dallas....huh fat's? :D

Roster update is complete but i am holding off releasing it until the week before christmas because there will be another roster update out by then. But if you guys just can't wait i'll release it if you want ,just let me know. Alot of roster changes because of injury,and ratings up and down as usual.

I have alot of rom stuff goin on. But i am working on the preseason rom to put the trades in that have happened since the start of the season,and give each player their highest rating from the year. I hope to have it done by the end of the year,or before christmas. I am also working on a lil something extra for the knobbe members rom. Sorry my browns got lucky,and beat philly's phins. And the biggest of the year so far dallas beats indy,what a shocker,there is still hope for your cowboys fat's!

Yeah, great, now that we're eliminated they decide to play hard and start winning! I just want to beat the skins. Looks like Opie will win the HC job. :[

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png

I know your avatar pic was taken before the ankle break...doh!

lol drummer my stepdaughters grandparents have a relation to someone on the browns. I forget who though, I didn't think they were serious till one of the last times they stopped by. I'll find out who and see about gettin some autograph stuff if you're interested. Btw, I'm plying the original rom with the browns...Kosar for the win lol.

lol drummer my stepdaughters grandparents have a relation to someone on the browns. I forget who though, I didn't think they were serious till one of the last times they stopped by. I'll find out who and see about gettin some autograph stuff if you're interested. Btw, I'm plying the original rom with the browns...Kosar for the win lol.

Anything of the browns i'll take thx!

Ok, rom roster update has been uploaded! (first page of post) this will be last update until january. i would like to thank everyone for their help,and support. i told fatcheeleader i was going to keep up with the number of times my rom was downloaded this year. And up till today i have had my rom downloaded 3,038 times! Wow never expected that. the old saying i wished i had a dollar for every time that was done would of been nice,but i do this for my friend scott,me, and the members and people who come here looking for updated tsb roms. thanks everyone! Merry Christmas be safe,and have a great holiday!.....drummer

Alot more KR/ pr inaccuracies... (Almost every update seems to get worse & worse in that department!!) Just sayin'... Thanks for uploading these all for us, tho

Alot of teams are using db's as kr/pr so no way to fix that. but if you like you can pm me the fixes needed,and i will fix the kr/pr,if it's that bad.