Drummer's NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL 2K11

drummer4god

Drummer, hate to be off topic, but congrats to your browns! They looked good against a real good Patriots team.

Phish, this is the official thread of Drummer's 2K11 rom AND any and all Browns discussion -- so you're good.

Colt McCoy is the real deal!

I'm glad to see him succeed because he seems like a good guy and a quality person.

Peyton Hillis is a damn BEAST!

I may have my new Mike Alstott?! Do you think Denver is regretting trading Hillis and 2 picks for Quinn?!! :)

Peyton Hillis - 644 rushing yards, 7 touchdowns

Denver Broncos - 538 rushing yards, 5 touchdowns

And, It's crazy to think he was at Arkansas with Darren McFadden and Felix Jones! (I heard these nuggets on Mike&Mike.)

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea turd i hear ya HILLIS is a BEAST! He is like alstott version 2. but a little faster. I know teams are stacking the box against us but as long as we hold it is going to open up the passing and help colt and the offense a great deal.

I'd be interested in comparing his original stats, whichever rom you first put him on, to Madden's newest ratings release. I know EA does updates for NCAA as well but do they do them as much as they do for Madden?

and for the cowboys to lose again(sorry fat's) that's for being hard on my browns this season.

Don't make me change my avatar. You better watch out, we dumped Wade and are now running lighter and slimmer with Opie at the helm!

lol is andy at qb? and is aunt bea a cheerleader now?

Ok guys i have uploaded 3 roms for your holiday feast. Thx for being patient. i hope to have another update around this time next month so at least you have 1 christmas gift. Even a cowboy's fan...Ho..Ho...Romo! Lol fat's! Have a good thanksgiving guys and be safe...drummer out....

Ok guys i have uploaded 3 roms for your holiday feast. Thx for being patient. i hope to have another update around this time next month so at least you have 1 christmas gift. Even a cowboy's fan...Ho..Ho...Romo! Lol fat's! Have a good thanksgiving guys and be safe...drummer out....

I'm thankful for all these roms, this site, and the coaching change in Dallas! Out with Gomer Pyle (Wade) and in with Opie Griffith (Garrett) ;)

I'm thankful for all these roms, this site, and the coaching change in Dallas! Out with Gomer Pyle (Wade) and in with Opie Griffith (Garrett) ;)

What no love for Aunt Bea?

We fought hard! Had rogers gotten the sack on sanchez in ot,it may have been a different story. But the jets know they have been in a fight. I thought McCoy did great against the best defense in the league,we need a good fast wr to stretch the field. But i like the way we are headed.

We fought hard! Had rogers gotten the sack on sanchez in ot,it may have been a different story.

It may have been a different story if I hadn't watched and cheered for your team. Jinx.

Sweet-Jesus, dudes. It wouldn't have been a different story. Period.

(The browns can't keep beating all the good teams. Cuz that would actually make them a good team! ;) )

The new Vikings rookie out of Stanford isn't Tony Gerhart, it's Toby Gerhart. Was weird when Tony Gerhart scored a TD!

Thx gnar i have fixed this and will upload a update in december. if it bugs you tho i can pm you the rom with the fix. And to tronic we had our chances,and we put the fear of god in the jets,a rookie qb threw for 205 and a td against your #1 ranked defense. You knew you had been in a fight. And to fat's looks like your cowboys didn't like wade at all as they beat a very good giants team today. i think my browns will finish 7-9 this year and hopefully we can get a good or elite wr to give colt a deep threat,we will have to draft lb's also as our lb's and dl are getting old. But i like the way we are headed.

Since the holiday is upon us and we will get bored watching dallas get destroyed on thanksgiving i am releasing a roster update! There won't be another madden roster update until week 13. So this will tide us over till then. And if you want to be on the repository rom i am doing go here and post your info http://tecmobowl.org/forum//viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13993

And as always enjoy,have a good thanksgiving and go browns! update on 1st page of this post...drummer

Okay, I have to ask... I'm curious to see Madden11's newest ratings for Peyton Hillis, Marion Barber and Felix Jones. I'm also curious to get the opinion of other's on this site as to how they think the three RBs compare even though I'm still debating on how I think they would rate. Anyway, according to your rom, this is how they compare.

Hillis--Barber--F.Jones

RS 50--38--38

RP 75--69--69

MS 50--31--38

HP 56--50--25

BC 56--56--56

RE 44--38--25

Okay, I have to ask... I'm curious to see Madden11's newest ratings for Peyton Hillis, Marion Barber and Felix Jones. I'm also curious to get the opinion of other's on this site as to how they think the three RBs compare even though I'm still debating on how I think they would rate. Anyway, according to your rom, this is how they compare.

Hillis--Barber--F.Jones

RS 50--38--38

RP 75--69--69

MS 50--31--38

HP 56--50--25

BC 56--56--56

RE 44--38--25

http://www.pastapadre.com/2010/11/17/madden-11-roster-update-13-details

hillis is a 87 both jones and barber are 77-79

i went by my ratings! i can't help your rb's suck! ;)