Drummer's NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL 2K11

drummer4god

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New roster update! 10-08-10 get it while it's hot!...

TEN.

Mariani black? (white)

NYG.

Hedgecock black? (white)

MIN.

KR Moss? (Harvin)

PR Harvin? (Camarillo)

N.O.

KR Moore? (Thomas or Meachem)

PR Meachem? (Moore)

STL.

KR Robinson? (Amendola)

PR " "? (" ")

SEA.

PR Butler? (Tate)

Well done on most other KR/ PR line-ups, though...

As it looks ea will be releasing roster updated each week. So my question to you guys is.....

1. release each roster update weeky

2. release a update at end of each month(i'll do each weeks update but not release it)

Let me know what you guys want and i'll do my part :wink:

Either way, but put the Jets unis./helmet back to old-school Titans, for game-play... :lol:

(i know they seem to not be wearing them again this season, but they're just the best overall look, man, i'm tellin' you :wink: )

I disagree. I like the old helmets but the jets is only a hair better than the God awful broncos brown and yellow. The titans baby blues kick ass and the pats old school helmets rule. jets as navy and mustard = yuck. To each is own...

Either way, but put the Jets unis./helmet back to old-school Titans, for game-play... :lol:

(i know they seem to not be wearing them again this season, but they're just the best overall look, man, i'm tellin' you :wink: )

I disagree. I like the old helmets but the jets is only a hair better than the God awful broncos brown and yellow. The titans baby blues kick ass and the pats old school helmets rule. jets as navy and mustard = yuck. To each is own...

I'd say a Jets fan's opinion takes precedence over a non-Jets fan's, here. I personally didn't like seeing my Jets wearing those navy/gold throwbacks at first either, but they quickly grew on me, and I now like seeing them whenever I play out a season with my favorite team on anyone's Rom.

(With Denver's brown/mustard throwbacks, it was the opposite: at first I really liked them, but they soon became distasteful to me.

But maybe that's because I'm not a Broncos fan. :lol: )

Oh, and I vote for weekly updates Drummer.

Nice Rom, by the way!

Thx toon glad you like my rom,i have worked my butt off on it. Ok thats 1 vote for weekly....anyone else?

I think you should do it monthly but you won't listen and will keep doing weekly because I know you. :wink:

yea you do..lol i was just asking it not a big deal a few players go up and a few go down. And not alot of player movement give or take 2-3. So i may just keep it updated on my end and then at end of each month upload a update. I don't mind the work.

And fat what is wrong with your cowboys?

Seriously! If you do weekly updates and Madden keeps tweaking them down they will be like the Lions or God forbid your Browns by your Week 8 release! I may have to use your pre-season rom just to save face with my friends. :lol: And, will your next release have Colt starting?! :wink:

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png

And fat what is wrong with your cowboys?

Seriously! If you do weekly updates and Madden keeps tweaking them down they will be like the Lions or God forbid your Browns by your Week 8 release! I may have to use your pre-season rom just to save face with my friends. :wink: And, will your next release have Colt starting?! :lol:

Wow really fat? peyton hillis is a beast,a we have a few good players. But we have a rookie starting at qb now. But what is your excuse for the chokeboys? You have at least 3-5 probowl players on dallas,you get more yardage on penalties,than you do on plays. So who is laughing now? i knew my browns were not going to do alot this year,but alot of people picked your cowboys to win it all. So ill invite you and your team over this year to watch the superbowl................ :lol: !

Great work as always Drummer, not crazy about the throwbacks but eh, can't really complain. My only question is, where is the Chiefs love? We're 10th in the power rankings, were the last team to get their first loss and are 3-1 still after a decent loss to the Colts. We need more speed, Jamaal Charles is the league's next big thing, his speed should be way up... and even Mcclusters. In general the team is young and speedy and your rom dosen't quite capture that.

Great work as always Drummer, not crazy about the throwbacks but eh, can't really complain. My only question is, where is the Chiefs love? We're 10th in the power rankings, were the last team to get their first loss and are 3-1 still after a decent loss to the Colts. We need more speed, Jamaal Charles is the league's next big thing, his speed should be way up... and even Mcclusters. In general the team is young and speedy and your rom dosen't quite capture that.

In tsb its impossible to rate rb's on speed alone. if that was the norm almost every back would be bo jackson almost. So i rate them by their overall rating,which works. It may not make fans of certain teams/players happy but it does keep the rom balance in check. i am doing a rom update right now due out today so....

Chris Chambers WR KC Decrease, from 80 to 77OVR

Dwayne Bowe WR KC Decrease, from 84 to 82OVR

Thomas Jones HB KC Decrease, from 88 to 87OVR

Kendrick Lewis S KC Increase, from 67 to 70OVR

Jon McGraw S KC Increase, from 68 to 71OVR

Kansas City Chiefs TEAM KC Increase, from 78 to 79OVR

Glenn Dorsey DE KC Increase, from 81 to 82OVR

Tamba Hali OLB KC Increase, from 84 to 86OVR

Brandon Flowers CB KC Increase, from 89 to 91OVR

i use madden roster ratings,and a rating sheet/formula i made myself. And my ratings convert madden ratings into tsb ratings. Alot of people dont like my ratings,but my rom downloads speak a overall liking by people. So to each his own. i just do my ratings different,thats all. Glad you like my work. And i will be offering a updated helmet..etc of the rom to modern standards.

Hey drummer,

I was wondering what your thoughts on McCoy's first start. I haven't seen any highlights because Ben's first start overshadowed Colts, and as a huge fan of his, I just wanted to know if you got to watch it? I have seen the stats, 280 1-2, with 20+ rushing yards. I think in the right system he can be successful, he seems to have the "it" factor, at least that's what I've seen watching him for the last 4 years. Thanks. Hook 'Em!!! Whatcha know bout that Texas Boy!!