Drummer's NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL 2K11

drummer4god

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am on vacation,but i drop by here and you are trashing my sig,and my browns. then i have to get on the tecmo express and come here,respond,then i return to the isle of brownmuda,where steelers,and cowboys are roasted over a open fire . lol

imagine the corona commercial where they set and look out at ocean and chill. i am doing the same but i have the steelers,and cowboys players tied to a post, and in the water waiting for the tide to come in,meanwhile i am throwing empty beer bottles at them. right now i am around 96% accuracy, but that will go down with more alcohol intake.......kicking back.....

Just finished my 1st season with browns. I beat pittsburg in last game of season,i scored with 14 seconds left,damn it was a back and forth game. Steelers won division with a 10-6 record,i got a wildcard birth at 9-7. Anyone who thinks this rom isn't hard is absolutely crazy!

Ok this is getting crazy! Another roster update is due out on friday on madden 11. So i guess you guys get another update. I am working on it now and may have it finished early enough to upload this evening! Biggest mover is the chiefs. EDIT i won't be able to finish by this evening..sorry! i am leaving to spend time with family. tomorrow i might get time to work on it some,i am going to high school football game. And saturday,i have a party to play...whew alot going on right now. just check every day in evenings to see if update is up. i can try before monday at latest,but i want to get it out before sunday evening if possible..peyton hillis is a 80 now... :D

Update on 1st post of thread! big ben has been taken out of steelers lineup....enjoy!!!!!

What fun is that, not to have him in the game! He'll be back Monday for crying out loud! :D Another roster update!

Seriously, Madden is supposed to do one every week this year. Crazy!!!!!!!

Update on 1st post of thread! big ben has been taken out of steelers lineup....enjoy!!!!!

What fun is that, not to have him in the game! He'll be back Monday for crying out loud! :D Another roster update!

Seriously, Madden is supposed to do one every week this year. Crazy!!!!!!!

I'm in agreement with elway. I'm a die hard Cowboys fan, and I hate the Steelers with a passion!! But it's the players that make that statement true. The same way I hated, B. Farve J. Rice and S. Young, I respected their talents. Without hated rivalries, football would be boring. I know Ben has had his off field troubles, but it's his on field play that makes football worth watching. I'll say one name on "my" team that I can't deny who is similar, Micheal Irvin. But he made another reason to hate the Cowboys. So Ben should be on the game. So when you beat those shitty, crybaby, sore losinng, Steelers, you beat their actual team. So I hope you change your mind.

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png

Due to excessive whining by steelers fan big ben has been added back to 10-1-10 update final F. As a added bonus if you download my rom today for only 9.99 i'll include my best seller "how to force yourself on college chicks" based on big ben's time proven strategy.....absolutely free! :D:D:D:D:D

good rom but im hoping that one day they can hack the rom to add a trade system into the rom. that would be very interesting i mean adding the weather,playbook during the game was very brilliant. being able to trade players tpo different teams and maybe a free agent pool would make the game that much more interesting.