Drummer's NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL 2K11

drummer4god

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drummer, will there be any changes back to the normal helmets/uni's? I think the AFC used the alternates for last season only.

Keep up the great work pal!

He took a vote and most preferred the throwbacks so they'll be staying. I like both so it's all good to me.

NFC:

For the players you have on the NYG.

WR Hixon is out for the season (injury): put-in Sinorice Moss, instead;

KR Moss;

Probably give 0 default run plays to 6th-year FB Hedgecock, instead: dude's attempted only 3 runs in his 1st 5 seasons;

Hedgecock: reduce his (full) name down to 15 letters?

... PHI.

KR Maclin

(SS Mikell's 1st name-spelling is Quintin)

... to-be-continued, Soon (yes; Today)

isn't Hixon one of your back-up WRs? So why would anyone want to play using him if he's actually gonna be out all year, regardless of how good he is? i don't predict Bradshaw returning any KOs this year, anyway - he didn't last year - while Sinorice Moss most-likely will be (as well as returning punts)...

no offense, drummer', but i'd rather think about that. Anyway, it's your ROM, though, so do what you want

... still fixing :wink::lol:

... NFC (cont.):

For the players you have on DAL.

Don't give FB Anderson a default run play - he ran 0 times last year - either that or put F. Jones in one of the starting RB spots & even consider evening-out the distribution of default run plays between him & Barber: Jones is a much bigger part of DAL.'s offense than Anderson, anyway, & Choice holds his own as a worthy replacement in the event of an injury to either of them

... CHI.

4RB Peterson is no-longer with the team (free agent): put-in Kahlil Bell or Garrett Wolfe, instead;

PR Bennett or Hester;

LT Pace was released: put-in Chris Williams, instead(?);

Don't give any default run plays to 2nd-yr. FB Williams: he didn't even play a game his rookie yr.

... (more coming)

according to madden 11 rosters moss isn't even on the giants..i am checking nfl.com right now...yea he is lol. ok he is in...it really does make more sense because most teams have moved to a 2 back system,a fast guy,and a power back. Fb's on teams mentioned have been moved to rb3. So now teams mentioned..bills,cowboys,etc..feature 1&2 string rb's,as starters. All fixes have been made! i am thinking about moving ALL fb's to rb3 slot,unless you guys know fb's who get alot of carries/yards. just throwing that out there to think on. :wink: WOW 82 downloads already! that's great! Couldn't do it without you guys tho. thanks for making this rom as perfect as it can be,i have put months into this rom,and will put more when roster ratings/roster moves change......drummer

i also got the retail version of madden 11 today. I told cheerleader that i needed it so i could see the highest and lowest in the catorgories i needed for the rom. So i have completely redone the rb's reception ratings.

88-86=56

85-80=50

78-79=44

75-77=38

74-68=31

67-60=25

59-0=19

i'll be redoing a few more stats but nothing big,but need done none the less.

Don't give FB Anderson a default run play - he ran 0 times last year - either that or put F. Jones in one of the starting RB spots & even consider evening-out the distribution of default run plays between him & Barber: Jones is a much bigger part of DAL.'s offense than Anderson, anyway, & Choice holds his own as a worthy replacement in the event of an injury to either of them

Meehhhh... I can always sub Felix in and would rather have Anderson blocking on 4 plays then Felix who'd get blown up. Maybe have Barber get all 4 run plays or give Romo the R&S QB Dive in Run4.

For the players you have on DET.

LILB DeAndre Levy for Ciurciu;

KR Williams;

PR Burleson;

(RCB Wade's 1st name-spelling is Jonathan: only 1 'h')

... G.B.

Finley: reduce his (full) name down to 15 letters (max.)?

... MIN.

3RB Toby Gerhart for Albert Young;

C Fraley is not on MIN. (STL.): put-in John Sullivan, instead

... N.O.

2RB Bush: & give him a default run play, or 2 (in place of QB Brees' 1, if so);

3RB Hamilton;

4RB Evans;

LT Jermon Bushrod, for Brown (gone);

LOLB Jo-Lonn Dunbar for T. Evans;

LCB Tracy Porter for P.Robinson

... i think i could finish this, Wednesday (8/11), if you all :wink: could hold on.

Thanks for patience!!... :P

Also, shouldn't CJ Spiller be RB2 on BUF?

i actually completely agree w/ that: & then move Marshawn Lynch to 3RB - up from 4rb - & move FB Mac-attack all the way to the back!!

... Fats, what do you think??

Meehhhh...
Meehhhh...

:lol::P

I think teams that run with a FB should have him at RB2. If you prefer to not have a FB and want a 2nd HB in RB2 then that is something YOU adjust after the rom is done. Drummer should stick to what the NFL and Madden11 does. Again, I prefer FB blocking for my RB1 rather than having my backup HB on the field.

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Bowl iphone!] mobile.png

yeah, i know, fats; i was only razzin' ya, homez

... It looks like -

... Fb's on teams mentioned have been moved to rb3. So now teams mentioned..bills,cowboys,etc..feature 1&2 string rb's,as starters. All fixes have been made! i am thinking about moving ALL fb's to rb3 slot,unless you guys know fb's who get alot of carries/yards... thanks for making this rom as perfect as it can be ......drummer
- U might be alone in adjusting the ROM after it's done, after all, though :lol:

Actually, i don't care how Drummer' adjusts his own ROM: as long as it's better. And by my efforts - & like-minded prompting of philleyOphish (by the way, 'phish, i'm goin' to the 'phins game when they come to MIN., this season!! :wink: ), etc. - i'm guessing it will be.

i agree with you, though, that FBs should be in the starting line-up where they are in real life; i just don't like seeing disproportionate stats - runs, &/ or receptions - going to them at the end of a season in TSB for teams i play against (not so much my own team; they could be easily changed, you're right; but it's actually like a 3-month long process to play-out a whole season where you're constantly adjusting every team's starting line-up... i've done it in 2 different seasons - MANning the Jets & Eagles - on drummer's 08-09 ROM, & it's a royal pain-in-the-ass, i could tell you), when those same starting FBs don't gather anywhere near similar stats in real life. (i know it's just TSB, but i have a thing for #s: & making my make-believe "real", stat-wise - matching names with #s - makes it all the-better; for me anyway)

Nothing against you FBs: i respect your sacrifice...

MOOooooooSE!!!!!!!!

Yea i have put much thought into this. And teams that use a blocking fb in their running game will stay put. Where would warrick dunn been with alstott,smith with the moose? I rest my case guys. Thx for help on misspellings,wrong race etc. Keep em coming! All roster fixes are complete keep em coming tronic!

Drummer', did you see my DET./G.B./MIN./N.O. edits/post, already? (Just checking.)

For the players you have on ATL.

2RB/ FB Snelling: & give him at least 1 default run play;

4RB (FB) Mughelli;

NT Corey Peters, for J.Babineaux;

LILB Bear Woods for James;

PR Douglas;

LOLB S.Weatherspoon: his # is 56 (not 12);

(RCB Robinson's 1st name is Dunta, not Duanta.)

... CAR.

2RB Stewart: both he & D.Williams had 1,000-yd. seasons for CAR., last yr. (while 2nd-yr. FB Fiammetta had 0 runs - or catches - his rookie season);

3RB Goodson;

4RB (FB) Fiammetta;

RG Mackenzy Bernadeau, for Vincent (now on T.B.);

KR Goodson;

PR Moore

... Only the NFC W. to-go!! (Almost there: plan to rock-it-out, today)

Drummer, I just re-downloaded your rom and was checking the Dallas schedule and noticed Week 3 was wrong as it should be DAL@HOU not CAR@DAL. Then, I compared your Week3 schedule with the NFL Week3 schedule and noticed that CLE@BAL is the 1st game in your Week3 and the only correct game that entire week! Sorry, tecmotronic and I keep adding to your fix list. And, I'm sorry you have to play the Ravens. :wink:PURPLE >>> brown.

Hey drummer', you're over the 100-download mark!!

For the players you have on S.F.

RB Anthony Dixon for Robinson;

WR Kyle Williams or Jason Hill for Jones?;

Probably give all default run plays to Gore: 10th-yr. FB Norris doesn't handle the ball that much;

(NT Franklin's 1st name-spelling is Aubrayo, not Aubrayro; & ROLB's last name is spelled Haralson, with only 1 'r')

... STL.

1TE Daniel Fells for Johnson (& leave Bajema in the #2 spot);

RG Hank Fraley for Goldberg: Goldberg's RT - in place of Saffold - instead;

Give all default run plays to Jackson: FB Karney barely ever touches the ball (& Jackson's like a horse);

(3RB's last name is Darby, not Daby)

... 2 more teams to-go!! (Drummer', how much more time do you give me before i'm cut-off for a tonight-update?... i'm tryin' to hurry!!! :wink::lol: )

UP-DATE:

N.O.

RB Hamilton is out for the season (injured): until the Saints might bring-in a "bigger name" replacement, for now i guess just put-in P.J. Hill (or FB Zak Keasey)

For the players you have on SEA.

2RB Jones: FB Schmitt barely ever handles the ball;

3RB Forsett;

4RB (FB) Schmitt;

ROLB: Tyjuan Hagler or Will Herring for Leroy Hill?;

KR Washington or Forsett;

PR Tate or Forsett;

(1WR: i know it's not the correct spelling, but it sounds the same, so you could just put his name TJ HOUSHMANDZADA & it will fit within the 15-letter max.; K Mare's 1st name is Olindo, not Orlindo; & P Ryan's 1st name-spelling is Jon, instead of John)

... 1 more team to go

100 downloads of an unfinished and half-assed ROM :wink:

Hey drummer', you're over the 100-download mark!!

For the players you have on S.F.

RB Anthony Dixon for Robinson;

WR Kyle Williams or Jason Hill for Jones?;

Probably give all default run plays to Gore: 10th-yr. FB Norris doesn't handle the ball that much;

(NT Franklin's 1st name-spelling is Aubrayo, not Aubrayro; & ROLB's last name is spelled Haralson, with only 1 'r')

... STL.

1TE Daniel Fells for Johnson (& leave Bajema in the #2 spot);

RG Hank Fraley for Goldberg: Goldberg's RT - in place of Saffold - instead;

Give all default run plays to Jackson: FB Karney barely ever touches the ball (& Jackson's like a horse);

(3RB's last name is Darby, not Daby)

... 2 more teams to-go!! (Drummer', how much more time do you give me before i'm cut-off for a tonight-update?... i'm tryin' to hurry!!! :lol::P )

100 downloads of an unfinished and half-assed ROM

Wow really buck? The only reason changes are being made is because,rosters have changed since i finsished it,and rosters are still changing because of training camps. but to say my work is half-ass is a complete line of shit. put downloads of my rom against yours buck...you lose so back the hell off ok. Dont come in my post just to trash my work because i will defend it,i have worked alot on this release. Bruddog even said it was better,so that tells you something! So just go back to what you were doing ok,i don't need your senseless BS!

100 downloads of an unfinished and half-assed ROM

:wink::lol:... i think people are just lookin' forward to some 2010-11'age, dude. So when's your next release comin' out (or is it, already), anyway??... i'm lookin' forward to - not bashin' - it. Truly.

As for the players you have on ARZ., Drummer'

1RB Hightower;

3RB Wells;

4RB LaRod Stephens-Howling for Wright;

KR Stephens-Howling;

PR Breaston or Roberts;

1TE Patrick;

2TE Becht;

RG Deuce Lutui for R. Wells?;

SS Adrian Wilson for Ware;

(RCB's last name is -Cromartie, not -Cromatie)

... all-done.