Coach K Editor V.09

TecmoTurd

Diff unis for original RBI would be sweet. If you ask the RBI community, I bet they'd say original too. You should do it on the 30 team rom cause that's what people will be editing, I think. Plus I want it there :lol:

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png

• 2 weeks later...

Since the NCAA season was over, I switched focus to RBI. coach k editor is at a point where yiu can edit player names and attributes, but I'm strugglng with a good way to edit heads. Hurricane said he would start on a final edit for next year after his TSB3 project.

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png

I saw it, I forgot to set it up for you...I have to tidy it up and make sure it works, as I haven't fully tested it yet...plus I gotta get the latest version of the ROM from hurrican55. This version doesn't edit heads, just as an FYI. For now, that's justhow it'll have to be until I find time to work on it...

just pm me pjfouts, and i can send you the head and skin color hexes.....it is really simple if you can read hex. i can help on any logo edits, but i am booked until mid june working on TSB3 NCAA with Drunken Honkey. I prefer to use PM, so jsut let me know whenever.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...