Chicago Area

Ah, I live @ Clark and Wilson in Uptown. I moved here from Detroit just about a year ago, and haven't actually been bowling in the area. Just felt it'd be a good place to get a large group if people together, if warranted.

Shoot me your email, and let's try to set something up.

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png

I have only played online 4 times and could only record 2 wins because i have no clue how to do that shit. Would like to play online sometime just need someone to walk me through the steps again....Bin awhile. You guys like just playing the original or do you guys like the updated rosters??? Both are pretty amazing but i like the change up with the new rosters. Some of the stats that the hacker dont make any sense to me so iv bin working on my own.

• 3 months later...

I unfortunately can no longer make the tournament, but would love to get together for some console action? What is that place like on Diversey? Maybe we should check that out! Weeknights actually work best for me, but I would need upwards of two weeks notice : )

I'm thinking this Tuesday night works for me guys (wasn't sure before). What time are you guys thinking?

I'm going to call Galway Bay (500 W. Diversey Ave, Chicago, IL) tonight to confirm that every thing is still set up, since it's been like a year since I was there. And should PM each other numbers in case something comes up.

Wow, are we doing this? I can do it early this evening, but I can't stay out late really at all. Leaving at the ass crack of dawn out of town on WED morning. email is definitely the best way to get a hold of me. Just hit the email button on this post, and it'll go right to my blackberry! Hope we can hook up tonight for a little bit! Or just AIM me: tecmodell42