TSB Genesis editor???

john3:16

Blasphemy!

I think I get it, no talking bad about the SNES version, I see. :D Just kidding.

If I could port the player graphics from the Genesis one to the SNES one I would like the SNES better, because it does play better. I just dont care for the player models on the SNES compared to the genesis.

I've been looking for a tile editor but none seem to support .bin files. I have tyle layer pro but wont load in genesis.

I wouldn't mind looking at the genesis one and seeing if i could hack it. Want to see if it is set up lke coach K. Just finished a beta for that, working on logos now. Check it out and give me feed back if yo get a chance. If you want a cleaner looking game, check out Drunken_honkey and my College 2010 hack of TSB3 for snes...DH is amazing with graphics, all were done by hand, no importing....we are just now getting comfortable with that. He redid every sprite, doen to the pant stripes and helmet stripes...took him a couple of weeks if i'm not mistaken. He is hard at work on revamping playbook for the 2011 NCAA edit.....i'm supposed to be working the endzones, but got side tracked with Coach K(Thanks alot TecmoTurd!!!! :D )

I wouldn't mind looking at the genesis one and seeing if i could hack it. Want to see if it is set up lke coach K. Just finished a beta for that, working on logos now. Check it out and give me feed back if yo get a chance. If you want a cleaner looking game, check out Drunken_honkey and my College 2010 hack of TSB3 for snes...DH is amazing with graphics, all were done by hand, no importing....we are just now getting comfortable with that. He redid every sprite, doen to the pant stripes and helmet stripes...took him a couple of weeks if i'm not mistaken. He is hard at work on revamping playbook for the 2011 NCAA edit.....i'm supposed to be working the endzones, but got side tracked with Coach K(Thanks alot TecmoTurd!!!! :D )

Thanks I would really appreciate it. :) All I am looking for is an SNES version with the Genesis player models.

Checked out the NCAA game, that is awesome what you guys did, great job. I like it.

• 10 months later...

that would be great and i agree with john saying the genesis version is better than the snes version. there is just something about the genesis version that i like much better than the snes in the way the game plays. plus i like the genesis tsb music more than the snes. same can be said with tsb 2 and tsb 3 for genesis. if i had hacking experience i would gladly help with trying to find a genesis hacker mainly for simulation data and team colors and cinema colors. even one for the genesis/snes tecmo super nba games.