BUCKS 2010 TSB ROM (Breaking Tackles)

TecmoRevolution2004

I don't know how you do it but man, hats off. How many hours a week do you spend playing this game? Or is that the wrong question; maybe it's, how many years have you been playing TSB?

screens of JETS regular season (jones #1, greene #3).

think I'm gonna take a break now...

Honestly, I don't play very much at all. Well, obviously I just played a full season in the last 2 days. But before that I hadn't played a season in probably a month. However, I play 3 or 4 games of MAN v MAN every week, either on original TSB or this hack.

It's like riding a bike, once you cross a certain threshold of skill or understanding, you don't need to "practice".

I don't know how you do it but man, hats off. How many hours a week do you spend playing this game? Or is that the wrong question; maybe it's, how many years have you been playing TSB?

screens of JETS regular season (jones #1, greene #3).

think I'm gonna take a break now...

Winning the SB on Buck's loaded rom is (in my opinion) very, VERY Hard .. especially if you get into the playoffs with an undefeated record. The juice levels of the cpu plyoff opponents make it almost impossible for you to win, ... but it is possible if you get can lucky. I can't imagine though having to try to win the SB by playing by Buck's crazy rules (no passing, no KO or Punt Returns, no blocking Xtra pts... etc)

Running with the FB is hard enough as it is, but to win the SB by just calling all run plays? ... Man, Buck is playing on a whole other level. Amazing!

I didn't win SB yet. I got a first round bye - had to face the Colts - beat them 16-7 (safety). AFC championship game is vs NE. The thing about this that is tough is no punting...sometimes you get pinned deep and COM calls your play a few times, you're screwed. Have to make a goalline stand or hold them to FGs.

well, after a long day at work, I come home, eat, etc. sit down to play pats in AFC championship game.

(honestly, I played this before work - but the pats forced 3 fumbles on me in the first half, and at one point in the game called my play 7 times in a row! (beat my ass 42-14))...here's the screen of that.

so fuck that - this challenge is about showing people that you CAN run the ball on this rom. so I played it again tonight.

so here's the screen of that game - I recovered 3 pats fumbles, and blocked 2 FG with Ghoulston...lucky me. Greene was in GOOD and he started out with a good couple drives, so I just kept runnin him.

again, this is using all run, no runback, no punting, no kicking fg:

post-3789-13413725813903_thumb.jpg

post-3789-13413725814979_thumb.jpg

well, I took it hard to the saints in the super bowl. Greene started the game, on his second carry had an 80 yd TD run (but NO hit him in the end zone and he fumbled and lost the stats - then on his 3rd carry they injured him) Anyways, Jones came in and tore shit apart, as you can see. I safetied Brees early and injured Colston in the 2nd quarter.

So, people better quit telling me that you can't run the ball on this hack.

Peace

Here's screens

post-3789-13413725816067_thumb.jpg

post-3789-13413725817133_thumb.jpg

post-3789-13413725818311_thumb.jpg

What buck isn't telling us is he went in and changed Jones and Greene's attributes to 100/100/100/100. (kidding) Those are some good numbers. I'm currently running a season with NE and rushing yards are tough to come by...although it's much more fun to drop back with Brady anyways. Once I'm done with that, I will have to try an "all rushing" season.

And the Pats picked your play 7 times in a row?? Sounds a little like spygate to me ;) Friggin' cheaters!

yeah, and in that same game they ran back 3 fumbles for TDs against me. freaking raped my soul.

Everytime I post a screenshot or talk about things I do in TSB, I consider that people might think it's bullshit. but whatever. I might waste my time playing TSB, but I don't have time or concern to make-up fake TSB "accomplishments". almost 1000 posts I've made on this board - a very small percentage are this sort of "accomplishment" thing (unless Tupa presents a TSB challenge).

What buck isn't telling us is he went in and changed Jones and Greene's attributes to 100/100/100/100. (kidding) Those are some good numbers. I'm currently running a season with NE and rushing yards are tough to come by...although it's much more fun to drop back with Brady anyways. Once I'm done with that, I will have to try an "all rushing" season.

And the Pats picked your play 7 times in a row?? Sounds a little like spygate to me ;) Friggin' cheaters!

Yeah I need to think up another challenge. I had one but now I don't remember what it was.... I need to try to run on this rom first anyways, all these posts have got me itching to try it. I can tap and know some good com run tricks so we shall see

• 3 weeks later...

I know what it is, steroids; you inject your thumb. You're such a cheater... :)

So, people better quit telling me that you can't run the ball on this hack.

I almost like to see other's accomplishments, it makes me realize that I still have a lot of work to do!

almost 1000 posts I've made on this board - a very small percentage are this sort of "accomplishment" thing (unless Tupa presents a TSB challenge).

That reminds me, I finally finished this a while back. I was just going for Jones/Greene rushing yards at first and when both were injured early in the same game and I was getting stuffed on the run already I used Sanchez to try to win the game, to no avail. Other than that I followed the rules. Funny thing is the ENTIRE season Greene was never in any condition above average, and spent most of his time in bad. Jones on the other hand was almost always in good or excellent. Anyways here's the breakdown:

Jets record 12-4

Points for 540 against 299

Team Rankings

Offense #1 4942 - 318 pass 4624 rush

Defense #1 2964 - 1418 pass 1546 rush (20th)

Thomas Jones 255 4078 15.9 61

Shonn Greene 101 472 4.6 7

Darrelle Revis 16 int 178 yards 2 td

Lito Sheppard 3 int 76 yds 1 td

Bart Scott 10 sacks

Shaun Ellis 5 sacks

I had the best record so I got a bye. Bengals beat the Ravens and I finished them off 35-14. Jones had 377 yards on 25 carries. Colts beat the Titans and Chargers then went down 35-21. Jones had 350 yards on 30 carries. Manning threw for 59% and only 59 yards, but Addai could no be tackled rushing for 157 yards on 12 carries.

Super Bowl was vs. the Cowboys. It took me until the last few seconds of the game on 3rd down I broke off a 30-40 yard td run... man I was sweating it. Thing is a couple guys would usually bust through every down and I could barely get past the line when that happened. On all 3 of my long td runs they were held up and I was able to get into the secondary. I was worried on the ensuing kickoff that they might run it back, but I didn't even need to use my super-slow punter as he was tackled immediately. Final score 21-17. Jones had 37 rushes for 281 yards and the 3 tds. Barber had 75 yards Romo threw for 184 and was picked by Revis once.

Oh, and interestingly enough run 3 never works for me. Run 4 is my money play but some games it just gets blown up and run 1 is basically my only option.

• 1 year later...