Welcome! The Official Introductions / First Post Thread

Knobbe

hey buttdouglas,

I'm convinced the tournament is held at a bar as a ploy by the vets to weed us newbies out with the allure of alcohol.

I was at madison too and got my ass, legs, and back handed to me on a platter. Oh well - i'll come next year better prepared and may even research even matchups so when I call for a "Green Bay vs. Philadelphia" matchup, the guy i'm playing doesn't have to do a double take.

Knobbe mentioned me to you and your wordpress fantasy league, I started reading it and really like it! Keep it up! Bookmark hoooo!

Hey man, Knobbe must have been playing match-maker all day, since he told me to track you down and get into one of your fantasy leagues. Sounds like it may be too late this year, but it's definitely something I'd like to try out. Anything Tecmo to keep me in the loop and keeps me gaining experience is welcomed.

I think I heard about your little snafu matchup call, actually. Glad to hear I wasn't the only one with a match-up calling boner. I may have been a little cocky after my first win, so I called Colts-Seahawks against Matt Miller and he taught me a few lessons. In hindsight, it was obviously stupid to pick such a bad match-up against a final four participant, but of course that hindsight is 20/20. There were many mistakes made during the weekend, but there's always next year to NOT get stone-cold drunk the night before and stranded without a cab for over an hour (for starters).

Hello everyone,

New to the site, just like all of you I love tecmo bowl!!! My personal favorite is the special edition for the SNES system. Let's face it tho, as long as its a tecmo bowl game it's a great game!!! I am trying to find a way to either get or make an updated roster for tecmo bowl 2 or 3 or even both on the SNES. I have the original tecmo bowl game with the 2011 rosters and play it everyday on my NES system, just need to find a way to do it with the SNES.

Any thoughts?

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png

• 3 months later...

Hey! As you can probably tell from my username, I'm a HUGE Raider fan. When I was introduced to TSB a few years back, I was horrible! But practice makes perfect, or at least it makes relatively decent here. Before long I was running roughshod over everybody with Bo and Marcus, then I found TSB 2012 and effectively started running roughshod over everyone with Darren McFadden.

I gotta say, I respect what you guys do here. It's great that you guys can still keep an amazing game alive like you have for TSB. Keep it up. :)

Hey! As you can probably tell from my username, I'm a HUGE Raider fan. When I was introduced to TSB a few years back, I was horrible! But practice makes perfect, or at least it makes relatively decent here. Before long I was running roughshod over everybody with Bo and Marcus, then I found TSB 2012 and effectively started running roughshod over everyone with Darren McFadden.

I gotta say, I respect what you guys do here. It's great that you guys can still keep an amazing game alive like you have for TSB. Keep it up. 8)

Welcome my friend! Bo does know Tecmo!

Hey guys this is Brian/dajabec. I think I'm going to start checking in here more often. Still playing Tecmo, mostly on my Xperia Play. Glad to see you guys are still around.

Hey guys this is Brian/dajabec. I think I'm going to start checking in here more often. Still playing Tecmo, mostly on my Xperia Play. Glad to see you guys are still around.

You cannot kill Tecmo...only the players who play it.

• 2 weeks later...

I was an everyday poster back near the beginning of all this...then I went to grad school. Then I found this website again...then I disappeared again for five years. I'm back, and I'm going to try to post more often.

Originally from Nebraska (Knobbe and I had a mutual friend if I remember correctly), I ended up moving to Manhattan, KS--and now I'm living in Washington DC.

So yeah. That's me. Grogan. Master of the Rainbow.

Y

I was an everyday poster back near the beginning of all this...then I went to grad school. Then I found this website again...then I disappeared again for five years. I'm back, and I'm going to try to post more often.

Originally from Nebraska (Knobbe and I had a mutual friend if I remember correctly), I ended up moving to Manhattan, KS--and now I'm living in Washington DC.

So yeah. That's me. Grogan. Master of the Rainbow.

You need to update that location...I always think that you're still around the area

Only in my wildest dreams did I think Tecmo Tournaments EXISTED across the U.S.A.!!! This site is pretty ****in' cool.......but I'm just getting the hang of it. I played college football in the early 2000's and am a product of the 80's and the 90's.....Me, or anyone I know will be the first one's to tell ya that TECMOBOWL was the greatest game ever invented. We've been havin' boyz nights tournaments, & bets for doe, beers, and shots for years.....................and never stopped.

Only in my wildest dreams did I think Tecmo Tournaments EXISTED across the U.S.A.!!! This site is pretty ****in' cool.......but I'm just getting the hang of it. I played college football in the early 2000's and am a product of the 80's and the 90's.....Me, or anyone I know will be the first one's to tell ya that TECMOBOWL was the greatest game ever invented. We've been havin' boyz nights tournaments, & bets for doe, beers, and shots for years.....................and never stopped.

Welcome...you just missed out on a tourney in the Great Northwest though they will be putting together another one at some point.

Awesome man! Glad to have you here!

Is there a Download for tha tecmo bowl or tecmo super bowl that has the 90's legends on the game like bo Jackson

We just switched software so we're getting our stuff in order.

However, here is the link to the original game in our download section

http://tecmobowl.org/forum/files/file/1-tecmo-super-bowl/

Thanks for the download. My question Is i have a ps3, how can i get a hold of tecmo super bowl on ps3? I saw on amazon where the have it for I think ps1.

The Playstation version you speak of is a totally different game. There's some people that have played it, you can find more of that in it's seperate forum to this site.

There is a seperate Tecmo game on PS3 if that's what you're asking; Tecmo Throwback. For the older ones, you can play them with the use of emulators, for NES, SNES, and Genesis.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm Justice Weller Colde.

I have had a love for Tecmo Bowl since I was 5 and I'm currently in the process of making a TSB ROM hack that consists only of original teams created (mostly) by Myself.

Welcome. Saw you had an account on romhacking.net. Looking forward to seeing what you can do.

Hey guys! My name is Tory and I'm from SE Minnesota. I fell in love with TSB when it first came out but never played much after my brother moved out back in '95. I over heard a few guys I work with talking about playing and said I'd love to play. They held a small tournament a few weeks ago so I went to see if I still had it. One of my old classmates was in the tournament and when my name was drawn for the backet he yelled out "the one seed" because in our younger days playing him and his friends and beating them around. I didn't let him down and swept through the tournament. This is also when I heard about the Madison tourney, and I'm really hoping to get a spot before it fills up, and possibly meeting a few of you guys in person. Glad to see such a great game still getting so much love!