Welcome! The Official Introductions / First Post Thread

Knobbe

Mostly a lurker, but have posted here and again. You regulars have been a great help, as I typically post when I have a question about something. I should try not to be so selfish. I will work to give back to this community, as my discovery of the ROMs on this board last year has been a dream come true...and that's a very minor exaggeration. Thanks to all here!

I wanted to start off by saying that I LOVE this site since discovering it back in '09! :?

First sports game I played as a kid was TSB III on SNES. After awhile didn't hear about TSB until 2008 in a GameInformer article. That led me to discovering ROMs and Emulators which soon led me here. Now I am very convinced that TSB >>>>>>>>>>> Madden, thanks to the all awesome stuff I've found here. I check this site everyday and I hope to contribute to this community more frequently in the near future. :?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. My name is Mario and i'm from Miami, FL. You guys have a great site and I'm really stoked to get started on my TSB online escapade. This was far and away my favorite sports game growing up and nothing has ever measured up to it since. I thank the heavens that there are sites like this one and others that are dedicated to keeping good ol Tecmo Super Bowl alive.

Look forward to playing against you guys in the future. I'm sure I'll take my lumps, but I can't wait.

Miami! I'm officially jealous!

Hello everyone. My name is Mario and i'm from Miami, FL. You guys have a great site and I'm really stoked to get started on my TSB online escapade. This was far and away my favorite sports game growing up and nothing has ever measured up to it since. I thank the heavens that there are sites like this one and others that are dedicated to keeping good ol Tecmo Super Bowl alive.

Look forward to playing against you guys in the future. I'm sure I'll take my lumps, but I can't wait.

Hello guys my name is Rebecca but everybody calls me becci so please ... I am becci ;-)

Some years ago I started to play Tecmo Super Bowl and I remember that I just loved it and that it was always great fun. As you know some things change in live and there was no time to play a big Tecmo Super Bowl anymore. But now I want to awaken this passion again and I would love to find some people in this forum who share this passion. I think we have a nice and bit crazy crowd of Tecmo-lovers in this forum and we should share experiences and opinions :lol:

Been lurking for over a year now. After seeing all the great roms here I am trying to make a rom but struggling. I would like to play online Tecmo but I suck at playing the game vs cpu. That and I live in Holland so the time zone difference would be rough too.

Dued, didn't i see you on tv, wearing a Jets hat, at some kind of an international sporting event - futbol, perhaps? (or, when the Pats played the Bucs in London, '09?) - a few months ago (give or take)?!! Don't know that it was you, but i thought of it when reading somewhere on this forum that you're a Jets-fan from Holland... At the time of seeing that guy on tv i even said to my wife (especially since i'm a long-time Jets-fan, too) something like, "look, there's a guy in the crowd wearing a Jets hat, at a soccer game overseas!!" (i think)... Well - regardless of him being you or not - power to-ya!!!!!!

I wear my Jets hat to most sporting events as my local futbol team colours are green and white.

A few months ago I was at a few EPL games and lots of Eredivisie league games. Dunno what games are on shown in the States?

O! I was at the Holland vs USA match in Amsterdam in early March. I was wearing an orange shirt and my Jets cap.

That was prahbly it!!!!... :P:lol: (bet you didn't even know that you were on tv, did ya? :PB) )

I'll take your word for it that I was on TV and you saw me. :) I am guessing the USA had their own cameras there as my friends did not see me on the Dutch TV channel. So that was my 5 seconds of fame? ;-)

• 2 weeks later...
Hello all.

I'm new to the site and just re-learning online tecmo. I played in a few leagues way back when but came home from college to my dial up connection and by the time I had high speed again I was using a mac. I'm back now and looking for a league or 2 to join. I hope to see you guys on the gridiron.

Welcome back. What leagues did you used to play in?

• 2 weeks later...

Im AHake and Im a noob. I couldnt remember my AHake21 password so now Im just good ole AHake.

I barely know anyone here but have been in tecmo since 2006. Why don't you guys join some leagues at Tecmo.us? TPC is boring once you realize you can move defensive players into your favorite spot and build dynasties and compete for rings!

Or you could go to Puretecmo cause it has 2 awesome leagues as well.

Im AHake and Im a noob. I couldnt remember my AHake21 password so now Im just good ole AHake.

I barely know anyone here but have been in tecmo since 2006. Why don't you guys join some leagues at Tecmo.us? TPC is boring once you realize you can move defensive players into your favorite spot and build dynasties and compete for rings!

Do you want me to fix/link your accounts?

I disagree! I think TPC is a great place for newer guys who are just beginning. If you can handle playing in leagues then that's fine too.

I disagree! I think TPC is a great place for newer guys who are just beginning. If you can handle playing in leagues then that's fine too.

Hey, dude. I'm not sure if you use a different color message board theme than the default Silver one (silver is the default, correct?) but that color green text is glaring on a light background! Can I interest you to take it down a notch from neon? :roll: :thumbsup:

Just wanted to say hello and commend the owners of this site. I own a PS3 and still have my original NES. I still host Tecmo Super Bowl parties. I dont understand how the emulator works but am going to purchase Tecmo Throwback to play online. My favorite team on Tecmo Super Bowl was the Cincinnati Bengals, James Brooks and David Fulcher on D was a beast. Anyways I have enjoyed reading about the site. If anyone could explain or point me to a thread for beginners I would be interested in learning how you guys play Tecmo online, I would appreciate it.

Hey, dude. I'm not sure if you use a different color message board theme than the default Silver one (silver is the default, correct?) but that color green text is glaring on a light background! Can I interest you to take it down a notch from neon? :roll: :thumbsup:

I'm using black back ground. If the red still hurts let me know.

I'm using problack. Let me know if red hurts.

I'm fron Spain, a country where football is almost unknown but the few people who lives here and watch the NFL really love it!

My favourite NFL team is the Carolina Panthers...and in Matt Moore i trust! :D

My college team isn't a surprise, it is? ROLL TIDE!!

Regards!!

P.S. Why i can't download any room here?

You are not authorised to view, download or link from/to this site.

:roll::lol::lol::?:

I'm fron Spain, a country where football is almost unknown but the few people who lives here and watch the NFL really love it!

My favourite NFL team is the Carolina Panthers...and in Matt Moore i trust! :D

My college team isn't a surprise, it is? ROLL TIDE!!

Regards!!

P.S. Why i can't download any room here?

You are not authorised to view, download or link from/to this site.

:roll::lol::lol::?:

Which page/link are you trying to use?