Knobbe

Welcome! The Official Introductions / First Post Thread

12 hours ago, Ghost said:

Welcome to the board VGifted! 

I used to play a ton of 3 in my late middle school, early high school years on the SNES. 

BROWN 52! BROWN 52!

red 32 red 32 blue 43 blue 43 blue 48 blue 48. love it

wtf is up,  where can I find the updated rom with a 50 MS/88 PS/75 PC QB handing off to his 56 MS RB, after getting an int using the teams 44/56/69, 69 HP, 69 INT SS?

5 hours ago, buck said:

wtf is up,  where can I find the updated rom with a 50 MS/88 PS/75 PC QB handing off to his 56 MS RB, after getting an int using the teams 44/56/69, 69 HP, 69 INT SS?

Your friendly neighborhood download section

Hey all, registered awhile ago but never really introduced myself.  I live in St. Louis, MO and have always been a huge TSB fan.  Especially TSBIII.  I find it interesting how the older ones are more popular despite TSBIII having them most depth with defensive formations, audibles, HoF Players, ect. but I love the older ones too so it really doesn't matter I guess lol.

I really want to play TSBIII with the updates rosters. I see it's downloadable on this site but I'm not the most tech savvy so was wondering if there's a place someone can direct me that allows me to get everything I need?  I'm a blank slate right now once I saw how many emulators there are with questionable sites I couldn't pull the trigger lawl.  Is there a package I can download with step by step instructions on how to set it up?

On 1/6/2020 at 6:36 AM, Rook said:

Hey all, registered awhile ago but never really introduced myself.  I live in St. Louis, MO and have always been a huge TSB fan.  Especially TSBIII.  I find it interesting how the older ones are more popular despite TSBIII having them most depth with defensive formations, audibles, HoF Players, ect. but I love the older ones too so it really doesn't matter I guess lol.

I really want to play TSBIII with the updates rosters. I see it's downloadable on this site but I'm not the most tech savvy so was wondering if there's a place someone can direct me that allows me to get everything I need?  I'm a blank slate right now once I saw how many emulators there are with questionable sites I couldn't pull the trigger lawl.  Is there a package I can download with step by step instructions on how to set it up?

I'd recommend SNES9x

http://snes9x.ipherswipsite.com/

Hi..Thanks for letting me join your site. Old gammer here from the 80"s who loved Tecmo Bowl..along with Joe Montana football and the Bill Walsh College football games! Madden games was probably my 3rd favorite. Your games with updated rosters every year plus college games are a blast to play and i just wanted to say thanks for your time and effort! Street Tecmo is fun also but when i play the game always gets stuck? thanks again for your football games that will forever keep me young! Go Buckeyes and Bengals

On 1/7/2020 at 2:32 PM, Knobbe said:

I'd recommend SNES9x

http://snes9x.ipherswipsite.com/

Thanks!  Got everything going over yesterday it's amazing. 👍

My next hurdle is playing online. In the GUIDE: Playing TSB Online For Dummies (PC) thread (https://tecmobowl.org/forums/topic/53066-guide-playing-tsb-online-for-dummies-pc/) it states to use the Netstopia emulator.  Should I just go ahead and convert to that now?  Does that also support the snes versions of Tecmo?

On 1/13/2020 at 1:03 AM, Rook said:

Thanks!  Got everything going over yesterday it's amazing. 👍

My next hurdle is playing online. In the GUIDE: Playing TSB Online For Dummies (PC) thread (https://tecmobowl.org/forums/topic/53066-guide-playing-tsb-online-for-dummies-pc/) it states to use the Netstopia emulator.  Should I just go ahead and convert to that now?  Does that also support the snes versions of Tecmo?

Nestopia is NES only as most of the online play here is geared towards that.

I'd suggest you follow this thread on NHL94.com as they are mainly a SNES/Genesis community http://nhl94online.com/html/getting-started.php

Hi. New to the site and looking forward to the chance to play tecmo again. Hope to have the game set up for online play by this weekend. 

Hello everyone brand new to all of this and not the most tech savey I have an nes classic and was trying to see if there is a way of putting Tecmo Super Bowl 2020 and regular Tecmo Super Bowl on it, any help would be appreciated 

12 hours ago, NEnoob199 said:

Hello everyone brand new to all of this and not the most tech savey I have an nes classic and was trying to see if there is a way of putting Tecmo Super Bowl 2020 and regular Tecmo Super Bowl on it, any help would be appreciated 

You can try this but no idea if it will work or might brick your system

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/how-to-hack-a-nes-classic-edition/

Hi all, been a long time lurker but looking forward to playing online with you all. I love TSB, been playing it since I was a child and am still so fascinated with it. If you see me on Discord or Twitch feel free to say hi!