Just Bring It!!! 4 Special Edition Updated

xplozv

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are the updates going on in the huddle?

Everything is going great. I have created 9 new plays & 4 new offensive formations along with the ideas you gave me for offensive shifts. I will make a couple more tweaks and transfer everything to the huddle rom; I always test in the no huddle rom first to make sure everything works properly. I am also in the process of making an all in one rom. Meaning that all of the defenses will be available to all teams instead of half and half. I am looking at maybe 2 more days.

Eh? This caught my attention and I don't necessarily understand it. :?

Currently Just Bring It 4 uses Jstout's 3-4 4-3 rom as its base. So the 4-3 teams run 43, 46, 44,& 4-2-5 defenses while the 3-4 teams run 34,52,3-3-5, & Dime defenses. I am doing a version where I revert back to cxrom's 1.05 rom. In doing so, All teams will run 3-4, 4-3, 5-2, 4-4, 3-3-5, 4-6, 4-2-5, & Dime. Same format will still apply though, Offensive formation will dictate Defensive formation, while player chooses coverage.

Here is the Defensive breakdown that is coming:

3-4 vs 1/2 of Pro T (8 Off Plays)

4-3 vs 1/2 of Pro T, Pro T B (8 Off Plays)

5-2 vs Slot, 2TE, Offset I (8 Off Plays)

4-4 vs Onebackset (9 Off Plays)

3-3-5 vs Run and Shoot (7 Off Plays)

4-6 vs Singleback, True I, Wildcat SG, Wildcat Jet (8 Off Plays)

4-2-5 vs Shiftone, Oneback B, Redgun (7 Off Plays)

Dime vs Shotgun A, B, C, 3-Wing (9 Off Plays)

This will make edited future versions easier without having to create 2 two separate offenses and blocking assignments. I probably will not have as much time to spare as when I did the initial JBI 4 on the 34 43 rom.

EDIT: I am uploading a video of the new plays to viddler.

Here is the link to watch the video:

http://www.viddler.com/explore/xplozv/videos/1/

Dolphins are using these new plays:

Slot 1-4: Wildcat Jet(2 variations), Wildcat SG(2 variations), Speed Option(4 variations), Triple Option(6 variations)

Slot 5-8: HB Screen(2 variations), WR Screen(2 variations), WCat Strike, Wildcat Fire

Jaguars are using these new plays:

Slot 1-4: Wildcat Jet(2 variations), Wildcat SG(2 variations), Speed Option(4 variations), Triple Option(6 variations)

Slot 5-8: HB Screen(2 variations), WR Screen(2 variations), TE Screen, Wildcat Fire

Just Bring It!!! 4 Special Edition has arrived. I am in the process transferring all new additions and changes to the huddle version. So this is the release of the version with no huddles. Read first post for all the new additions and changes and as always, Enjoy!!!

QBs were too fast though, P Manning brought back 2 onsides for scores lol.

I just posted a corrected version. I had forgot to remove all the speed boosts I was using while I was testing the rom. QB speed is now back down to earth. :?

Here is another video. This one is of me playing a season game week 8 as the Saints vs ATL. Up to this point I am 7-0 and the juice is really starting to kick in a bit. In my first 4 games, COM played nearly all zone on every pass play. My previous two before this game vs the Giants & Dolphins, the COM played nearly all man coverage which made passing tough. So, what was in store for me in Atlanta? 8-0, maybe?

http://www.viddler.com/explore/xplozv/videos/2/

It's madness! This game has a lot of things going on and i'm going to need to play a few more games to digest it. Thanks for the effort, waiting for the huddle version and wondering if you have anything else up your sleeves for future JBI series.? The Saints are coming!

Thanks for the effort, waiting for the huddle version and wondering if you have anything else up your sleeves for future JBI series.?

I have just completed the Huddle Break version of JBI 4 Special Edition. There are various ratings and lineup tweaks. I also changed the graphics after the Super Bowl to the Saints and added color to the grayscale ones. I posted a new version without the huddle breaks too. The no huddle version had a bug on one of the dive plays where the COM would just stop running. So that is fixed and both versions have been updated. For JBI 5, I am considering revamping all the passing plays, and making the defenses a little more complex with more responsibilities for each player. I have a lot of ideas to sift through.

post-10030-13413725987837_thumb.jpg

post-10030-13413725990411_thumb.jpg

post-10030-13413728100761_thumb.jpg

post-10030-13413728101117_thumb.jpg

As always, great shit. Color palette Hex locations of those black & white screen FTW? I do not deny it, Xplozv is rocking ass, folks.

Edit: So, I hate to do this, but I want to make a suggestion that you should think about re-branding of your game. It's too awesome, and 'Just Bring It 5' doesn't make any sense to me at all, outside of paying homage to The Rock. I say this with nothing but love attached. :thumbsup:

As always, great shit. Color palette Hex locations of those black & white screen FTW? I do not deny it, Xplozv is rocking ass, folks.

Edit: So, I hate to do this, but I want to make a suggestion that you should think about re-branding of game. It's too awesome, and Just Bring it 5 doesn't make any sense to me at all. I say this with nothing but love attached. :thumbsup:

I am always open to suggestions as I am always looking for the next thing to do. I think I have gotten it pretty much to where I can just swap out rosters every year if I don't get the urge to change something.

All B & W screens(5 of them) use the same hex locations. One set effect the players, if one player is a Saints player, all of the B & W players are Saints players. However, the backgrounds work differently. For example, If you turn the field from gray to green in one screen, the stadium in another screen will turn green. All other screens are normal. Here are those locations:

1) QB pointing up in front of crowd: x1a230--x1a23f & x1aa20--x1aa2f

2) QB throwing B/W: background--x1a360--x1a36f & player--x1aad0--x1aadf

3) Player waving w/o helmet on: x1a330--x1a33f & x1aa90--x1aa9f

4) Player catching B/W: same as #2

5) Team & Gatorade: x1a320--x1a32f & x1aa10--x1aa1f

6) Player w/hand up B/W: same as #2

7) Press Conference: NFL logo back, jersey--x1a340--x1a34f & All else--x1aa70--x1aa7f

:? Player spikes ball B/W: same as #2

9) Tackling Player & RB Juke: x1ab30--x1ab3f & x1a980--x1a98f

10) RB after Juke B/W: same as #2

I just didn't touch the mighty bombjack screen.

• 2 weeks later...

hey, i was playing JBI 4 this weekend with some friends and noticed that the play, Shotgun X Drive worked even better when the other person picked it because all the recievers would be wide open. Other then that the game was great. I think i need to play a few more times before i can comment on new plays like the Triple Option and Speed Option but the Wildcat Strike and Fire are deadly plays.

• 6 months later...

I think this is a great game! I only had a couple negative things to say but it could be nothing. I was playing a season with the colts. In week 3 or 4 I played against Seattle and for some reason during play call Seattle would bring the drop down box up for kicking f/g's and punts and just scroll through it. They wouldn't pick a play. Weird, also I feel like all of the kick returning is crazy fast. I returned 6 kick offs for td's with back up players. On offense, I shouldn't be able to run Peyton Manning for td's lol. Other than that though I love the defensive setups and plays so far. Can't wait to see the new game! Keep up the good work!

• 4 years later...