Madison's 6th Annual 88-man Tecmo Super Bowl Tournament

holzy11

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah! Lincoln is straight north of here about 2.5 hours, definitely doable. I don't trust either of my vehicles to take an 8 hour trip with, but I have a perfect driving record and can sure as hell pay for gas, etc.

I will try to get my friend Andy to go (he's the guy who came to Lincoln a couple years ago).

So, I'm thinking I should sign-up.

I think Lincoln is on the way. All we need is three people and then people can play while someone drives!

anyone from the midwest (KS/NE/MO) wanna carpool?

Rod and buck going? Man I'd like to be able to go up there, but it just ain't going to happen. Some great players and lovers of Tecmo up there. Have fun boys!

Oh and about that Tecmo players map....

General Error

template->_tpl_load_file(): File ./styles/subsilver2/template/ucp_shmoogle_shmoogle.html does not exist or is empty

Nevermind I've been gone for a couple weeks, didn't realize I had to be in pro silver and i use subsilver2... I hate this view....

If there is a way to do this for subsilver i will, but that's a little low on the list.

Rod and buck going? Man I'd like to be able to go up there, but it just ain't going to happen. Some great players and lovers of Tecmo up there. Have fun boys!

Oh and about that Tecmo players map....

General Error

template->_tpl_load_file(): File ./styles/subsilver2/template/ucp_shmoogle_shmoogle.html does not exist or is empty

Nevermind I've been gone for a couple weeks, didn't realize I had to be in pro silver and i use subsilver2... I hate this view....