Madison's 6th Annual 88-man Tecmo Super Bowl Tournament

holzy11

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I must break you....Я одержу победу для себя! Для себя!

I'm now going to begin training in Russia. I might lift some rocks, maybe lift family members. I'm definitely going to run away from some KGB agents and climb a mountain. All while wearing a leather flight jacket and growing a hideous beard. And running though my head the entire time will be a vision of Rod saying: "If he dies, he dies."

I'm going crazy waiting for this tournament. It's going to be a lot of fun.

I'm going to show up this year with an averageTSBplayer-like entourage. With a large fan-base I feel bad for anyone who has to play against me. I shine in the spotlight.

I also want to let people know who might not have seen it: I'm making tee shirts for the tournament.

http://i.imgur.com/0ILsU.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/d862L.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/WkdxB.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/QFeMw.jpg

The colors are approximate. Email me at [email protected] if you want to order. I'm charging $6, and you can pay me at the tournament. Let me know in the email what color (green, red, royal, navy) and size. I will still take orders up until sometime during the week before the tournament.

Holler.

Listen to the bell QB Browns, it tolls for thee. God help you if you run into my locomotive train more appropriately known as the Seahawks. By land, by sea, by air, the Blitzkrieg!

No, you shall fall to the mighty Saints and finally be able to answer the question: "Ironhead, what's with this thingie?"

I think someone will be broadcasting the end game live. (and maybe other stuff)

It should probably be only one person as multiple people will kill the bandwidth.

Also, if nothing else, I have technology to pull the stuff off of either a recording or record the actual game live for replay.

I also will have a flip camera though I don't know exactly what I'll be recording.

Thus, is there anyone on point for this?

If so, let's talk and see if there is anything I might need to bring or possibly not bring?

My brother is allegedly bringing a nice video camera with mics and such to make a "documentary" of the tournament. He is not playing in the tournament, only there to capture the moments and interviews. So I imagine he will want to get good footage of the championship game. He has experience with this sort of thing and has video editing software, etc so he's planning on going the whole nine yards.

I think you better take the point on this from the tech side Rod. We can help with logistics and trying to secure a good area for the final game so you can record it for posterity. So what would you need logistically?

Actually, that's the only point I'm talking about doing...making sure it can be live broadcast if someone wants to do so.

If we have more than one person doing a live broadcast it quite possibly will be unwatchable due to bandwidth issues.

I'm not planning on broadcasting.

I think you better take the point on this from the tech side Rod. We can help with logistics and trying to secure a good area for the final game so you can record it for posterity. So what would you need logistically?

Actually, that's the only point I'm talking about doing...making sure it can be live broadcast if someone wants to do so.

If we have more than one person doing a live broadcast it quite possibly will be unwatchable due to bandwidth issues.

I'm not planning on broadcasting.

I don't think we have anyone right now who has contacted us about broadcasting the final game live. Right now we only have people taping the game, not doing a live broadcast. I'm also pretty sure you're going to be the only one online as of right now. But I can't guarantee the bandwith at Badger Bowl. These guys could be running a wi-fi connection at 10Mbps for all I know, if they even have wi-fi.

See you Saturday I hope?

If there's one thing you should have learned by now, it's that I'm extremely good at bailing.

Is that a pre-bail bail? Or are you trying to set us up for a surprise? Do we need a tape of Jim Ross screaming: "Good God! That...That's avgTSBplayer's music!" As you come running down the stage with a chair or something to hit Rico over the head with?

Is that a pre-bail bail? Or are you trying to set us up for a surprise? Do we need a tape of Jim Ross screaming: "Good God! That...That's avgTSBplayer's music!" As you come running down the stage with a chair or something to hit Rico over the head with?

Think of all the foreign objects avialable in a bowling alley!