BAD_AL

TSB Editor - TSBTool Supreme - Season Generator

New Version posted!   [version "1.2.0.0"]

(uploaded in first post of this thread )

This new version finally allows you to change the team's abbreviation, city and name (checkbox under 'View' menu). 

There is a little more functionality that you can read about in the README file.

I left in my 'Debug Dialog' under the 'Hacks' menu. A few people might find it useful , but I expect most people won't have a use for it.

To set a team's  abbreviation, city and name the following syntax is used:

• TEAM_ABB=BUF.,TEAM_CITY=BUFFALO,TEAM_NAME=BILLS

Works on all the supported ROM types (original NES, 32 team NES, SNES version).

Don't make the city or team names too long or they won't look right in the Team's info screen.

Since it's a new version, it might have new bugs. Take precautions when editing and report bugs in this thread.

Love the update to this essential tool, thanks @BAD_AL! I do have a question though, will this reset the pointers for the team name and abbreviations like this:

Or is this more of a quick fix where you need to make sure what you edit to fits to what is already in place?

12 hours ago, SBlueman said:

Love the update to this essential tool, thanks @BAD_AL! I do have a question though, will this reset the pointers for the team name and abbreviations like this:

Or is this more of a quick fix where you need to make sure what you edit to fits to what is already in place?

When using the "TEAM_ABB=BUF.,TEAM_CITY=BUFFALO,TEAM_NAME=BILLS" lines, it sets up the pointers correctly when the string lengths change.