Wondering about Wii Wad Rom!

PMK:Won

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll have to check and see if I still have the files I was using. It is sort of one of those things, if you leave it for a while you kind of forget the process.

If I do it, is there a specific rom you would like to see made into the channel?

• 1 year later...

Hate to hijack the thread, but I'm completely new to the homebrew channel on wii, and things are very cloudy for me at the moment. How do I play nes files through the fceu emulator? I placed a couple of .nes file in my fceugx/roms folder, and bubkis. Is wad the extension I would need? What is the process for converting a .nes file to .wad ?? Not even sure if I'm in the ballpark here w/all of this. Any help is greatly appreciated!

• 5 months later...

Odell, you don't really need to convert to a wad if you use the homebrew channel...I used smash brothers and the smash stack hack. You basically use an exploit in the Wii that allows you to run unsigned content...it's really simple. Google it, there's a whole wiki on how to do it...