TSB-2k10 ***UP DATED***

suprmnxxx

The rom might need to be adjusted to make Jay Cutler crap himself week one.... :lol:

... DE Pat Williams gets right on top of Cutler as soon as the ball was snapped on almost every single pass play!

Nice! He did play like crap! I kept rubbing my eyes after the 3 INT ... is this Cutler or Grossman? Haha!

Let's see if you feel the same way when your Steelers come into Soldier's Field next week. 8)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I'm a Giant's fan

The rom might need to be adjusted to make Jay Cutler crap himself week one.... :lol:

... DE Pat Williams gets right on top of Cutler as soon as the ball was snapped on almost every single pass play!

Nice! He did play like crap! I kept rubbing my eyes after the 3 INT ... is this Cutler or Grossman? Haha!

Let's see if you feel the same way when your Steelers come into Soldier's Field next week. 8)

Please, Cutler had less to do with it than the Bears' awful WRs. His 4th pick happened flatout because the rookie WR gave up on the play. I definitely think Cutler was showing questionable judgement throughout the game (throwing into three GB DBs while trying to hit Bennet), but if you watch the game--on that play specifically, Bennet's shoulder pad was sticking out and he tapped Jay Cutler's back with the intent for Cutler to fix his shoulder pads, and it's clear Cutler had no idea what Bennet was talking about as he was headed towards the LOS. I think there's a chance Cutler thought Bennet meant to look for him, as if he read something into the coverage prior to leaving the huddle.

Now, I'm not a Jay Cutler fanboy by any stretch of the imagination. Four picks is four picks. But the Bears as a team have a LOT more to worry about in their AWFUL wide-receiver core.

I played a full season with the 2009 Chicago Bears, went 16-0 in the regular season including 3 shutouts (no resetting). But then in the 2nd round of the Divisional Playoffs, got knocked out by the Minnesota Vikings! I couldn't do didley squat against the insane pass rush of the Vikings ... DE Pat Williams gets right on top of Cutler as soon as the ball was snapped on almost every single pass play! Couldn't not get any passes off! I must say this rom gets pretty hard after about the 8th or 9th week. Starters tend to fumble more often and get hurt more easily and defenses intercept you better. You basically have to run out of bounds when running with the football or you risk getting tackled and fumbling the football. Also, the computer kickoff and punt returners can break one on you on almost every play (although I'm not sure why the returner takes a few steps back when after he fields the ball in the end zone before returning the kickoff or punt).

Pretty good job on this rom.

One error I saw on the Bear's roster was that you listed the Full back Jason Davis as a WR by mistake. There was another position error with a WR as well I think. Also, Earl Bennett is listed as the #2 guy on the WR dept chart for now. And not sure whose going to fill Urlacher's shoes since he has just been ruled out for the rest of the season with a dislocated wrist! :lol: I going to have to start a new season and try again! Getting knocked out by the Vikes left a bad taste in my mouth!

Thx's VanDamon,

I'm currently working on an updated version of the rom. More accurate rosters, better sim stats, more balanced juice. I'm very impressed you went 16-0 that in it's self is an achievement, good luck on your second go around at winning TSB crown.

Please, Cutler had less to do with it than the Bears' awful WRs. His 4th pick happened flatout because the rookie WR gave up on the play. I definitely think Cutler was showing questionable judgement throughout the game (throwing into three GB DBs while trying to hit Bennet), but if you watch the game--on that play specifically, Bennet's shoulder pad was sticking out and he tapped Jay Cutler's back with the intent for Cutler to fix his shoulder pads, and it's clear Cutler had no idea what Bennet was talking about as he was headed towards the LOS. I think there's a chance Cutler thought Bennet meant to look for him, as if he read something into the coverage prior to leaving the huddle.

Now, I'm not a Jay Cutler fanboy by any stretch of the imagination. Four picks is four picks. But the Bears as a team have a LOT more to worry about in their AWFUL wide-receiver core.

My question is, why didn't Cutler check down? I mean he has one of the best recieving rbs in the league that can make something happen out of nothing, or at least get a couple yards when the wrs aren't open (i.e. running the wrong routes, giving up on plays, being Cutler's buddy and starting even though you don't have a clue what's going on, etc.)?

Probably because he's a report of "being standoffish in the locker room" away from being Jeff George.

My question is, why didn't Cutler check down? I mean he has one of the best recieving rbs in the league that can make something happen out of nothing, or at least get a couple yards when the wrs aren't open (i.e. running the wrong routes, giving up on plays, being Cutler's buddy and starting even though you don't have a clue what's going on, etc.)?

Cutler had a bad game that happens to all QB's from time to time, he'll be fine. In his own words, it's just the first game of the season and it's still a lot of football to be played. The bears still had a chance to win at the end but the green bay packers are an explosive team and with 4 turnovers by the bears it's hard to over come. I just can't figure out how you let greg Jennings the packers best receiver loose for a long game winning TD. :lol:

Mr.West, I've been waiting on an update about your current 2K10 season. I was just wondering if you made past week 8-9 with out a lose yet :( VanDamon posted that he went an amazing 16-0 (Truly Impressive ) :) and even one a playoff game before he got sent packing, cause it's one and done, in the playoffs. So if you get a chance give me a shout out or PM, to let me know what you think about the juice levels. If you have a similar season and it ends in the 2nd round of a playoff game then i need to rework the juice. If you win the superbowl..... I have a special TSB rom that i'll PM you and i just added "buck's new plays" to it as well.... love his playbooks edits. Anyway, can't wait to her from you.

VanDamon posted that he went an amazing 16-0 (Truly Impressive ) :) and even one a playoff game before he got sent packing, cause it's one and done, in the playoffs.

Actually, I didn't win any playoff games. Since I went 16-0 in the regular season, I got a first round bye. I got knocked out by the Vikes in the Divisional (2nd) Round of the playoffs. I didn't think I was going to have any problems with the Vikings in the playoffs since I had already demolished them twice during the regular season, but boy was I wrong (Also, I think Adrian Petersen was out with an injury for one of the regular season games though). I just started a new season and beat the Packers 21-14 in Week 1, then pasted the Steelers 28-3. Haven't had much time to play though since I've been busy. Getting ready for Mayweather vs. Marquez on Saturday night ... should be a good fight.

VanDamon posted that he went an amazing 16-0 (Truly Impressive ) :) and even one a playoff game before he got sent packing, cause it's one and done, in the playoffs.

Actually, I didn't win any playoff games. Since I went 16-0 in the regular season, I got a first round bye. I got knocked out by the Vikes in the Divisional (2nd) Round of the playoffs. I didn't think I was going to have any problems with the Vikings in the playoffs since I had already demolished them twice during the regular season, but boy was I wrong (Also, I think Adrian Petersen was out with an injury for one of the regular season games though). I just started a new season and beat the Packers 21-14 in Week 1, then pasted the Steelers 28-3. Haven't had much time to play though since I've been busy. Getting ready for Mayweather vs. Marquez on Saturday night ... should be a good fight.

VanDamon,

Mayweather vs. Marquez was a one sided fight, thought Marquez would have done better but showed a lot of heart. Let me know if you can win the superbowl on my rom.

VanDamon,

Mayweather vs. Marquez was a one sided fight, thought Marquez would have done better but showed a lot of heart. Let me know if you can win the superbowl on my rom.

Yeah, that fight was very lopsided. Money May was just bigger, stronger and faster. He looked like a big bully picking on small guy, but Marquez did show the heart of a champion by not throwing in the towel even after the fight was beyond his reach. I could see the frustration on his face though as he could not hit the guy. I guess Mayweather packing on the 2 extra pounds did make a big difference. Man, with Mayweather's lightning speed and accuracy, I doubt if my man Pacquiao would be able to beat him. Hopefully, the promoters will be able to make that fight happen. But first, the Pacman has to get by Miguel Cotto on Nov 14.

Right now, I'm 11-0 with Da Bears in my second try on your rom. No shutouts this time yet, but came close a few times. I'll try to finish the season this week and let you know the results. I can feel the Superbowl within my grasp! I also downloaded this rom for my friend Anthony, who just started a season with the 2009 49ers. He's a HUGE TSB fan and was the guy that got me hooked on this game in the first place. I'll let you know how he does when he finishes his season. He's been mostly playing Drummer's 2K10 rom and has conquered it (as I have) and now has moved on to your rom. He's anxious to tackle your difficulty settings. We'll see what happens. Hopefully, we'll be able to win the Superbowl and then move onto Buck's 2K10 rom. Later!

VanDamon,

Good luck to you and Anthony both on beating my rom. If you want more of a start to finish challenge download my viewtopic.php?f=34&t=10579

TSB-2K7-SUPJ-pb v2.6.zip a lot of TBS players complained about the level of difficulty of this rom. I think you would like it, as I can tell your a man of challenge. If you do like the rom, I'll make you an updated copy with the same juice and the same defensive reaction pass and run hacks.

VanDamon,

Good luck to you and Anthony both on beating my rom. If you want more of a start to finish challenge download my viewtopic.php?f=34&t=10579

TSB-2K7-SUPJ-pb v2.6.zip a lot of TBS players complained about the level of difficulty of this rom. I think you would like it, as I can tell your a man of challenge. If you do like the rom, I'll make you an updated copy with the same juice and the same defensive reaction pass and run hacks.

Suprmnxxx,

Finally finished my 2nd season with the 2009 Bears. Went 15-1 in the Regular Season and finally won the Super Bowl! :( I played on 5 minute Qtrs (No resetting any games!) This time around, I didn't get any shutouts. Suffered my first loss in Week 14 against the BAL Ravens. Lost that game 21-27. After scoring my 3rd touchdown in the 4th Qtr to pull to within 6, I tried for an onside kick to try to get the ball back since there was only 1:06 left in the game. BAL recovered the kick and that spelled the end to my perfect season. :)

Anyways, here are my playoff and Super Bowl results:

Wild Card

Chargers 24 - Dolphins 28

Titans 17 - Steelers 23

Falcons 27 - Vikings 24

Saints 13 - Redskins 35

Divisonal

Colts 26 - Dolphins 35

Patriots 20 - Steelers 23

Cardinals 24 - Falcons 17

Bears(me) 40 - Redskins 19

Championships

Dolphins 21 – Steelers 38

Cardinals 6 – Bears(me) 56 (held Arz to 0 yards total offense! Their lone 6 points came off a Hightower Kickoff return. I blocked the extra point)

Super Bowl

Steelers 19 – Bears(me) 44 (held Steelers to 0 yards passing!)

My friend Anthony did better than me. He went 19-0 winning the Super Bowl with the 2009 49ers!

Divisional Round: he defeated the Eagles 38-7

Championship Round: Defeated the Falcons 33-0 (Frank Gore got injured in this game and would miss the Super Bowl)

Super Bowl: Defeated the Chargers 38-21

I can give you more stats if you want. I not sure how to post pics though as I don't know how to open up the NES FIles' Save States on my computer. I play these TSB NES roms on my NInendo DS and sometimes the Wii (via Nintendo Homebrew Channel). The Save States won't load on Nesticle. Do you guys have instructions on how to post pics to these threads from NES file's save states? Anyways, I enjoyed this rom. You did a pretty good job on it. My buddy Anthony however, still considers Buck's TSB TIme Machine 1 rom the most challenging game ... which I do kind of agree with. We're eagerly awaiting for him to finish Time Machine 2.

Now, we both are going to move on to Buck's 2K10 rom Vxx. Later! :)

CONGRATS! I see you and Anthony are real TSB players and will soon post a special challenging rom for you both to try. Buck, is a master at TSB and I give him mad props and respect, some of the best rom to date have come from him.

I get the feeling you'd make an awful DM.

CONGRATS! I see you and Anthony are real TSB players and will soon post a special challenging rom for you both to try. Buck, is a master at TSB and I give him mad props and respect, some of the best rom to date have come from him.

I get the feeling you'd make an awful DM.

Tupa,

Don't really know what the abbreviation ""DM"" stands for so I don't no if I would be awful or not. I don't see what harm in giving congrats to someone for beating a semi challenging rom and letting them know that a new challenge a waits in the near future or giving another repository member props and respect can do. :) My latest rom 2K10 is far from the most challenging I can make and it seems VanDamon and Anthony are up for the task... I look forward to the challenge of making a rom that drives them nuts to beat. :(

I'm not sure what TomTupa means by "DM." Hope he can explain. Anyways, thx suprmnxxx for making the 2K10 rom. It was pretty fun. Looking forward to what you have in store for me and Ant in the near future.

However, I have one Super Bowl "saved" game from Buck's Time Machine 1 that has been giving me fits!! I played a full season with the Kurt Warner led 1999 St Louis Rams and got to the SB against the 1985 Chicago Bears. Dang, no matter what I try, ... I cannot beat that dang team! I must've have failed at least more than 15x and finally just gave it up! I wish I can send the "Save State" for that rom to you (or anyone that wishes to try it out), but I don't know how to do it. That game gave my friend Ant fits too! After many cracks at it, he managed to beat them 56-49. He threw a 45 yard bomb to Torry Holt with no time left to win the game! This game, Da Bears DEF literally blitzes you on every play. IT IS SUPER HARD!! I give my bud mad props for beating that Super Bowl!

I'd like to see someone beat that specific game and would love to upload it (with the "Save State") to a separate post, if someone would teach me how to do it.

WE'LL WE'LL WE'LL! JUST JOINED TODAY! SO YOU'RE AMERICAS TECMO PLAYERS I KEEP HEARING ABOUT! WE'LL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING! YOU NEVER SEEN A TECMO PLAYER LIKE ME! I'M THE BEST ON THE PLANET! IF YOU WANT TO COME TEST I'LL PUT YOU ALL TO REST! :) HERE'S A LITTLE SAMPLE OF MY STATS, OH I,VE BEEN PLAYING FOR 20 YEARS! TECMO SUPERBOWL FOR THE 8 BIT I'M A 49ERS FAN THE ORIGNAL GAME THE ONE WITH MONTANA AND JERRY RICE, I PLAYED 16 GAMES ONLY INCOMPLETED 3 PASSES OUT OF 16 GAMES! 1 AGAINST THE OILERS AND THE OTHER 2 AGAINST THE EAGLES! THE OTHER 14 OTHER GAMES I WAS 100 PERCENT! HERE'S ANOTHER! SAME GAME, I WAS THE CHIEFS WITH STEVE DEBERG, DERRICK THOMAS! MY FIRST 8 GAMES ALL SHUTOUTS! AND I HAD MORE SHUTOUT THAT SEASON, SO A TOTAL OF NINE SHUTOUTS! AND! AND! I ONLY ALLOWED 40 POINTS FOR 16 GAMES! MY BEST ON DEFENSE EVER! I JUST WON ON SUPERMAN'S ROM UNDEFEATED, 16-0 AND I WON IN THE PLAYOFFS! 49ERS VS. EAGLES 38-7! 49ERS VS. FALCONS 33-0! AND THE SUPERBOWL 49ERS VS. THE CHARGERS 38-21! AND IN THE FALCONS AND SUPERBOWL WITH THE CHARGERS I DIDN'T HAVE FRANK GORE! HE GOT KNOCKED OUT IN MY FIRST PLAYOFF GAME WITH THE EAGLES! I'LL TELL YOU ONE MORE! THIS ONE IS THRILLING! SAME ROM I WAS 49ERS SAME GAME 1991 ORIGNAL TECMOSUPERBOWL! I WAS PLAYING THE BILLS THEY SCORED ON ME AND THEY TOOK THE LEAD AND IT WAS THE FOURTH QUARTER WITH 16 SECONDS LEFL, I WAS SEEKING MAN THE BILLS GOT I WAS LIKE FUCK PARDEN MY FRENCH! I WAS LIKE I CAN'T BELEIVE I'M GOING TO LOSE THE SUPERBOWL! THEY KICKED OFF AND DEXTER CARTER RECIEVED THE BALL I RAN ON THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN AND I REMEMBER THERE'S NO TIME ON THE CLOCK, I CAN'T GO OUT OF BOUNDS ' I'LL LOSE IF I DO! SO I'M RUNNINGI SEE THAT MY BLOCKERS WERE IN FRONT OF ME, BUT THERE WAS THIS BILL COMING IN TO HIT ME BUT MY THREW A BLOCK AND I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT I GOT PAST HIM AND DODGED THE OTHER BILLS AND ON TO DAYLIGHT IT WAS AND THERE I WAS A SUPER CHAMPION! I SCORED WITH NO TIME LEFT WHEN I GOT THE BALL FROM 92 YARDS AWAY! I COULDN'T BELEIVE IT. I THOUGHT THEY WON! BUT I NEVER LOST MY COMPOSER, I JUST BELEIVED I COULD DO IT AND I DID! SO THERE'S SOME OF MY AMAZING STORIES! HYPO

Can anyone tell me--anyone--when the lesson of writing in all capital letters was taught during elementary school? I must have missed out on that day, because it looks like the way to place emphasis on the written word.

I think I'm gonna try to one-up, him...

WELCOME, HYPO.

It's very hard to read what you write when you don't use correct punctuation, FYI, Hypo. Personally, I lost interest two sentences in. :)

i want everybody to listen there isn't a tecmo game i can't beat! not one! now all of you are going to try to design a game so hard i'll eat my words! we'll after i beat that hard tecmo game you guys design me, i'm going to whip that sd card along with my tecmo stats all the way across america or whatever city you live in, fly it right through your front door and prove you guys wrong!