New face tiles!

drummer4god

Some hackmaster on the boards *cough* *jstoudt* or someone needs to come up with some new faces for the tecmo bowl roms. we need these as it would get rid of alot of same face using so much. thx for any reply and help from anyone on here.

The 28 rom is can be done for certain as the post: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=11324 . I haven't looked at the 32 team rom for space for code changes but it already has empty tile space for new tiles. Which rom you looking for?

There are unused face #s that can be used for new faces without removing others depending on how many are wanted. Any examples or pre-created faces that are must haves? The more original tiles used the better though.

I love how some of you are such perfectionists with your roms. Honestly, I couldn't care less about the player pictures and think most players would agree with me. I just want the gameplay, graphics, and rosters to be right which you already do.

I love how some of you are such perfectionists with your roms. Honestly, I couldn't care less about the player pictures and think most players would agree with me. I just want the gameplay, graphics, and rosters to be right which you already do.

I'd say 85% of the portraits currently in TSC are accurate. Eventually, I'll get to updating them in a post-1.0 update. Perhaps a midseason one. Portrait accuracy beyond my initial ROM creation dropped to the wayside in my priority list, however, as most people--I've found--don't really care one way or the other.

Edit: Now, that being said. I also must say that the kind of energy and mental faculty needed to look for accurate portraits can be a nice diversion from the code editing and whatnot. Yes, yes. Here, here to a smoke and sifting through nfl.com for player portraits every once in a while.

Black guys with dreads and more diversity in bald guys!

Also, I'd love to see big headed Manning and cheesy grinning Brady portraits. Too bad Strahan isn't around or a big gap-toothed guy portrait would've been cool.

Oh, and maybe a Favre portrait wearing a little dunce cap.

Black guys with dreads and more diversity in bald guys!

You're right, there's not enough fat, white, bald guys to choose from! TSB gamers should be recognized. :D

Oh, and maybe a Favre portrait wearing a little dunce cap.

Or that disgusting redish orange sweat stained hat he wore at his press conference the other day! Part of me loves that he doesn't care and is a good ole boy but most of me is like dude come on.