Drummer's NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL 2K10

drummer4god

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New roster & ratings update! Update on 1st page of thread! Plz post any wrong players,races etc.. so they can be fixed. Enjoy!

Well, as for players, I only looked through a few teams and noticed a lot that needed to be changed. Ex: Patriots - Gutierrez for Hoyer, Thomas for Aiken, Tate for Edelman, etc... But I do have to say, your graphics might be the best I've seen. The field logos are money! As for the players, don't take that the wrong way. If people want exact rosters, they can change it themselves...

Nice work.

took a while for me to finish but yeah that was great.

11-5 with Broncos, beat Chargers, Jaguars and Eagles to win superbowl!

only issues:

-why is it that you can't get interceptions on your roms? Champ Bailey pulled in one and that was it for the season...

-bad special teams play by the COM. Many missed FGs

-is Orton that shitty or is Moreno that good on your rom? I couldn't decide which one it was, but it was fun for a change to have a really good back to run with.

But great job, keep it up.

Nice ROM!

To echo what Jankstar said: interceptions can be quite low, though they do occur. Big Ben throwing into triple coverage and connecting consistently seems a bit off.

I love what you have done with the special teams. FGs and kick returns are much more realistic.

It is also uncanny how you have been able to capture the essence of the temperamental QB slot at Oakland. I usually go with Gradkowski 80% of the time, but he definitely has his off-days.

The interceptions from the QB-side can be aggravating (in a good way); almost like the original TB. Receiver selection is paramount if you don't want an INT.

All in all, one of the better ROMs and it made my long weekend a little more enjoyable. Happy Holidays!

-PB

glad your holiday went well...with a lil tecmo on the side with gravy.lol. I am tinkering with player sim ratings to get int's a lil higher. i will be releasing a pre-christmas rom with a few fixes. glad you like the rom alot of people other than me worked on it.

Glad you like the rom. Also thanks for the heads up on the roster problems! I have fixed them already,and i also found where seymour was still on pats,even tho he was already on the rom on the raiders. I will post a pre-christmas rom update addressing sim ratings,and a few surprises i am working on myself! Thx again for the help!

Hey, first of all I looooove the ROM, its alot of fun. Just a couple of things I wanted to bring to your attention:

John Cuhn's name should be John Kuhn.

This may be a misunderstanding of how the ratings work, but Adrian Peterson's ball control is waaaay too high. He leads all running backs in fumbles since 2007.

Most importantly, all Packers players are underrated :lol:.

Love the work you do, keep it up.

The BROWNS beat the STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And we put them out of the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!! How's that for a shocker ELWAY?

Even the sun shines on a dog's ass, every once in awhile. :lol:

The thing is, the Steelers will be right back on top next year. They always do this. they have a bad year and then the next, they're in the AFC championship. Trust me, this was kind of expected for most Steeler fans. When the news on Big Ben and the rape thing came about,most of us knew that apparent doom was coming. Troy Polamalu on the cover of Madden didn't help neither. Can anyone say, curse?????????????

Congrats to the Browns, they played like champs and we played like chumps. They all have to lose sometime. :lol:

It's funny...when I was watching this game last night, alls I could think of was Drummer's picture "Steelers Suck Balls". I can't believe Cleveland pulled it off. Didn't they have a pretty big win last year too on primetime? I think it was over the Giants, actually. So win the Super Bowl and lose to the Browns the following year.

Is Pittsburgh officially out of the playoffs? Could still finish 9-7...

i am going to work on it all day and try to fix the rosters correctly.

Do us all a favor and just make sure that Jamal Lewis is a tad lower than Chris Johnson and Adrian Peterson.

And, when I say tad I mean 33 running backs below them. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I always feel greedy when I ask anything of you creators of these awesome roms but....I wish creators would add an Excel Spreadsheet so we can see the rankings of the players quickly and easily. Sure, I could do it myself but I'm lazy and some aren't good with Excel. That way, I can point out all your mistakes with the Browns' roster immediately! 8O And, get ready to make a trade, I heard Vick's agent listed the Browns as a potential landing spot for him!