Drummer's NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL 2K10

drummer4god

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I simmed a season with drummer's rom... not trying to hate man but the results were shocking - Tomlinson 50tds, Peterson 3000 yards rushing, Ronnie Brown 2000 yards rushing AND receiving...........

Yeah, that all seems very high....except for Ronnie Brown :D his numbers seem to be accurate.

Working on the sim numbers,and a big roster update as the nfl roster cuts are underway. Just waiting on the final rosters to come out. I am going to have a lil time to work on the rom as my back surgery has been rescheduled to the 17th. I am looking forward to getting this over and done with. AND will be tweaking my rom and fixing some things also.

To iterate what already has been said...Both Peterson and Brown have 40+ TDs for my season as well. I did not have the similar results with sacks, though. The leaders in sacks were DEs and LBs. Thanks again for taking the time to put this rom together...just missed the playoffs with Vick at the helm!

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to let you guys know i came thru surgery fine. they cut 2 tumors outta my back! But thank god they wern't cancerous! So i am slowly beginning to get around,and working on a update on my rom,and fixing some issues with it. glad to be back on the boards again!

Just wanted to let you guys know i came thru surgery fine. they cut 2 tumors outta my back! But thank god they wern't cancerous! So i am slowly beginning to get around,and working on a update on my rom,and fixing some issues with it. glad to be back on the boards again!

Hey Drummer,

Glad to hear that your surgery came out fine. Lucky that the tumors weren't cancerous! Looking forward to your updated rom.

post-7514-13413725460201_thumb.jpg

post-7514-13413725460728_thumb.jpg

Good to hear you're back drummer. I played your rom from last year like 1000 times. Keep it up!

Any chance that you could steal some of buck's new plays?? I like your sensiblities as far as ratings but I am liking some fresh plays....

I mean Orton isn't nearly as bad as Buck makes him out to be.....

• 2 weeks later...

Drummer -

Once again, thanks for a great ROM. Just finished a really fun season with the Jets - now I'm looking forward to the update to see Sanchez throw to Braylon! (Even though he seemed to bring his losing history to the team, despite a good game)

Seriously, your ROMS are great. Keep up the good work. And the sooner you guys get rid of Mangini, the better. We learned that the hard way.

• 2 weeks later...

New update coming this week! New features will be...new opening cinema screen,nfl network in final stats screen,afl logo's,and afl logo on field,tweaked player ratings,and sim ratings! New plays...thx buck! I'll write up a full post on the update. Thx for being patient!

Qb are rated on overall....RB's on overall....Te's on overall...Wr's actual speed being used and their overall for BC and RECPTS...OL rated on overall...DL rated on overall...LB rated on overall...CB/S actual speed used and their overall for INTS and QUICKNESS....K/P rated on overall....New start screen graphics!.....HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY! Please post any wrong#'s race etc..so it can be fixed

When you say "rated on overall" what is that based on? From Madden10? If so, I think that's as realistic as anyone can get around here as everything else is very subjective.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok i am finally releasing the updated rom! Thanks to jstoudt for the afl helmets,and buck for his new plays. I am releasing 3 versions 1(juiced) 2(with bucks new plays) 3(no juice). I have worked on sim ratings,and player ratings they still arent perfect but ill release 1 more update before christmas with some sim adjustments,and a few surprises. Updates in 1st post of this thread! Enjoy!

Drummer, jankstar's on-the-mark: with this one, you're cadillacin'!!... Phenomenal, dude.

Likin' the way buck's plays mesh w/ your latest release: very fluid... Alwayz digg on that football "laces"-effect you've got goin on, too: w/ all your roms (iz the little-things, you know)... And, as for the "AFL 50"s on the field? well, thaz juz some straight-up rockin effort, man!!

... In "real world", all teams've played 9 games to this point: bein from MN - while not exactly a Vikings fan (i'm a Jets guy), this Favre-hysteria's got-me hooked!! - i started a season w/ your "... NEW PLAYS.zip" Vikes, lastnite... With all games set to 5-min. qtrs./ no changing other teams' rosters or plays, so far (altho i've changed my own roster to reflect the Vikings' top pass/run/reception/return-men, from their actual 1st 9 games of '09), we're 9-0: incl., a waning-seconds of the game, come-from-behind TD-run (10+yard sideline dash, by AP, of course!) vs. thoz damn-"Stealers" (juz as it SHOULDA been all-along, dang'it!!!); &, thru our 1st 8 games, D-Lineman Kevin Williams already returned 3 fumbles for TDs (incl. 2 forced by Jared Allen sack-assists)!!!!

** 1 glitch i did notice, so far, tho, was that the Vikings' 2nd run-play says "Peterson", whereas Tahi runs it; &, their 4th run says "Tahi", while Peterson runs...