Drummer's NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL 2K10

drummer4god

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job on this, I think the new graphics are cool, especially the new 2K10 logo at the start screen. One question. How did you get the football to look the way it does in game? I've been looking around in tile layer pro and cant seem to find it. Again great job.

stan

I'm so sad that the super bowl is already over! I cant wait for next your - it will be an amazing game; I'm sure! as usual!

Who did you bet for this year and did you win? obviously i will know if you won or not :lol:

You get points for just linking to a Harvard blog on Sports Gambling. Well done. I had my money on the Colts, but I was going to be happy if they lost, because we in New England HATE (but respect) Peyton Manning. It was going to be a win/win Super Bowl for me either way.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi guys I'm new to this so excuse my question but once I get to the screen with the choices of games "preseason, season game, pro bowl etc" I get stuck and can't actually start playing the game. What am I doing wrong here?

Wow, okay... preseason, then pick your type of play ie MAN, COM, COA modes man vs com is probably what you want. Pick your team 1st then the com team 2nd. Buckle up!