Drummer's NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL 2K10

drummer4god

Well this years has took longer than i wanted,but considering all the bs thats went down for me lately. I'm just glad to finish it!

THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE FOR THEIR HELP! In no certain order...

CXROM-for the 32 team rom period!

Bad Al- for this awsome editor!

Elway7-NFL Network logo and start screen graphics ...The graphics guru!

JSTOUDT-for the AFL helmets! And the new lions logo!

BUCK-For allowing me to use his new plays from his rom!

Everyone here on the boards for their interest in my rom,and kind words.

CHANGES

Changed chargers to vikings in opening cinema, roster and ratings adjustments, sim ratings adjustments, AFL theme complete with afl helmets,afl colors,and afl logo on the field!

If you dont like a players ratings feel free to change them,if you use this rom in a edit and post it,please give credit to those who worked on it.

**GAMEPLAY HACKS**

Dedicated punt,and kickoff returner (players use their max speed for the return)

More accurate fg's

Ability to change playbook in game anytime

Ability to change quarter length

Punt coverage boost cut ( to allow better returns)

Dedicated fumble and interception returner (players use their max speed for the return)

Qb are rated on overall....RB's on overall....Te's on overall...Wr's actual speed being used and their overall for BC and RECPTS...OL rated on overall...DL rated on overall...LB rated on overall...CB/S actual speed used and their overall for INTS and QUICKNESS....K/P rated on overall....New start screen graphics!.....HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY! Please post any wrong#'s race etc..so it can be fixed

NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL XLIV AFL.zip

NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL XLIV AFL NEW PLAYS.zip

NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL XLIV AFL NJ.zip

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dog is very angry all of a sudden...lol I will put who is listed in depth chart on madden 10. if any rosters change, the rom will be updated to reflect the depth chart/ratings changes. trying to get the roster ratings done as they take the longest. but this rom will be heads above last years. As a few people are helping :D So be patient as i'm taking all day today to try and finish the rom!

Just make sure you put Favre on the Vikings.

Agreed, but just make sure you drop his Pass Accuracy way down since it should reflect his sorry ass decision making skills! :) I love him but damn his wishy washy way is annoying as hell. Side note, I won $25 with a coworker that said, "He's not coming back." :D