profile question

Coach_Bama

In the "user control" section, at the bottom of the "edit profile" page, is this: Put in the Middle Number (3).

What does that mean?

I put in a number and hit the "submit" button. Now, I have this and the spam test listed underneath my avatar. I would like to be able to remove these, for the simple fact that I just don't want them there. Yes, I'm being anal, but dammit, I don't want them there. Can they be removed?

:D

It's there to stop us from getting a bunch of spam on the board. Sorry :D

But, it's not under your avatar (or other people's, either... it wasn't under mine until I screwed up)!

I still don't understand the meaning of, "Put in the Middle Number (3)". Is it some internet thing that I'm too old to understand? It just doesn't make sense to me. Somebody, help me!

I sure would like to get rid of it... and the spam test, too. :D

Ok, to hell with it. I decided to select "yes" for the spam test. But, I want to make it clear that I am NOT a spammer... I am a bot.

Yes. I said it. I am a bot.

I also selected "0" for the other test or whatever the hell it is. I don't know what that makes me, but... whatever. Tomorrow, I might pick another number. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW, FROM DAY-TO-DAY, WHICH NUMBER I'LL CHOOSE!

Ha!

Ok, to hell with it. I decided to select "yes" for the spam test. But, I want to make it clear that I am NOT a spammer... I am a bot.

Yes. I said it. I am a bot.

I also selected "0" for the other test or whatever the hell it is. I don't know what that makes me, but... whatever. Tomorrow, I might pick another number. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW, FROM DAY-TO-DAY, WHICH NUMBER I'LL CHOOSE!

Ha!

lol, someone help the poor guy. At least now I know not to make the same mistake

• 1 month later...