still working the TSB3 College Rom

We are still working the TSB3 Rom to convert it to a College Rom, just been busy and haven't been able to focus on it. We have found some pointers and graphic map hex that let us go back and change up some previous graphic changes we made. We hope to have something before the end of August. But we can't really say for sure. Please be patient and we know you'll be happy with the final product. Whatcha' know 'bout dem Texas Boyz!! Honkey Vanish!!!

Great news! May I ask what 28/32 ncaa teams you will have in the rom? If you guys do one on TSB3 does that mean that there will be recruiting because the off-season free agency portion would basically be similar? Wow, I'm excited.

I'm a rookie at this hacking stuff but am trying to make my own NCAA for TSB for the NES. I'm calling it TSB NCAA TOURNAMENT 2009... or ... TSB F THE BOWLS!

• 2 weeks later...
We are still working the TSB3 Rom to convert it to a College Rom. We hope to have something before the end of August.

Ok...it's August... we're getting close! :D

Please be patient and we know you'll be happy with the final product.

No :D

You better have LSU. :) Geaux Tigers!

I heard he's going to make Tebow as accurate as possible by simply combining Bo Jackson's & QB Eagles numbers. You may want to stick to your NFL versions of TSB until Tebow graduates.

:D

You better have LSU. :) Geaux Tigers!

I heard he's going to make Tebow as accurate as possible by simply combining Bo Jackson's & QB Eagles numbers. You may want to stick to your NFL versions of TSB until Tebow graduates.

:D

I think it would be inaccurate to make Tebow run like Bo. Tebow is a power runner; he doesn't break 80 yard TD runs. In my college ROMs (if I ever finish them), Tebow will popcorn would-be tacklers (along the lines of Christian Okoye) but his speed will be held in check. Pat White (formerly of West Virginia) would be more of a Bo Jackson/QB Eagles type.

I think it would be inaccurate to make Tebow run like Bo. Tebow is a power runner; he doesn't break 80 yard TD runs. In my college ROMs (if I ever finish them), Tebow will popcorn would-be tacklers (along the lines of Christian Okoye) but his speed will be held in check. Pat White (formerly of West Virginia) would be more of a Bo Jackson/QB Eagles type.

I was just bustin lsu balls as I'm sure you other SEC fans are excited about his graduation! However you guys do it will be perfect I'm sure -- I just want it already. Greedy I am. :D And, I love Pat White but no way is he a combo of Bo & Randall. He's not even just one of them. I may start a debate here but in my opinion Major Harris trumps Pat White.

You better have LSU. :D Geaux Tigers!

:)

Frick Tebow! QB SACK RUEBEN RANDEL! Or whoever we have on D. :lol: Jordan Jefferson > Tim Tebow

• 4 weeks later...
SEEMS LIKE A GOOD LIE YOU GUYS MADE UP AND IF IT IS REAL GIVE US A DEMO THIS IS BULLSHIT THATS WHY I AM GONNA MAKE ONE FOR THE SNES, SO DONT BE TO DISAPPOINTED. JUST GIVE ME SOME TIME AND THIS ROM WILL KICK SOME ASS,

Dude, that's some hardcore shit, challenging guys who produced some screen shots already, of their project. 8)

How may I ask, are you gonna create a kick ass rom, if you don't know how to edit anything?????? The stuff you want to do is wayyyyyyyy beyond your comprehension at the moment. Read many posts, practice lots of different editing techniques, share some thoughts and samples of your skills when ready, then you can talk smack about people all you want. Not a good start for you on these forums. You won't find much help with arrogant and BS posts like this, if you keep it up. :lol:

didn't mean to do all caps but im not being arrogant i was trying to motivate, they havent posted anything of how its going or a possible release, trust me their game will be better but im just pissed, ive checked this forum and they never reply to know one. so im sorry if i came off arogant but that wasnt the point, i was trying to get their attention. please forgive me somehow my computer was in all caps, so i see how that would come off wrong. Just don't u think it would be nice to get an update from them, i mean college has started already, thats why i decided to do one, although it will not be that good at least its something. Again, i am sorry, i don't mean anything by that last post i had, just want to see them show us or tell us something new. :):):(:(

• 3 weeks later...