"Like White on Rice"... literally

AugieNo2

1) Pick Houston and play against SF. Punt the ball. On punt coverage, Lorenzo White tackles Jerry Rice who's returning the punt. "White on Rice"

2) Pick Philly, play against SF. Choose Reggie White on defense. Run back to cover Rice on passing plays, tackle him when he has the ball. "White on Rice"

3) Pick Detroit, play against SF. Choose William White on defense. Run back to cover Rice on passing plays, tackle him when he has the ball. "White on Rice"

4) Pick Cincy, play against SF. Choose Leon White on defense. Run back to cover Rice on passing plays, tackle him when he has the ball. "White on Rice"

5) Put Lorenzo White at RB and Leon White at LB on AFC Pro Bowl team. On punt coverage, Lorenzo White tackles Jerry Rice who's returning the punt. Then choose Leon White on defense. Run back to cover Rice on passing plays, tackle him when he has the ball. "Whites on Rice"

Do any of you guys know of other clever name "matchups" between TSB Players? A while ago I made a post about how both Richard Johnsons could be called "Dick Dick" yet it seems like only the Lions WR is referred to by this nickname. Then I took the obvious next step, and stated that if the Lions played the Oilers, Richard Johnson would be covered by Richard Johnson, so it would be "Dick Dick on Dick Dick." Gross! 8)

Also, when the Rams play the Broncos, Bobby Humphery (Rams CB) would be tackling Bobby Humphrey (Den RB). (Note the different spellings: one ends in "ery", the other in "rey". I actually never noticed this until right now!!!!) And when the Bucs play the Steelers, if you have Gary Anderson (RB) returning kicks for TB, he has a good chance of being tackled by kicker Gary Anderson.