Eliminating MAN Games

So, so...

TSC is a coaching ROM. I've altered the game to suit that purpose, and in doing so, would really enjoy eliminating the remnants of MAN games altogether, as they're slightly crippled by my editing, as it is. Here's a couple screen caps of the problem areas I'd like to do away with below. Any help eradicating the MAN options from this TSC hack would be greatly appreciated. Much, much thanks in advance.

CAPTURE #1:

There are, really, only two screens that differentiate gameplay style in TSB. As you can see, I've visually altered the actual game selection screen in 'capture 1' to visually disclude any 'MAN' gameplay references. However, it's only visually masked. If you select where the cursor is located on the menu screen in the image below, a MAN vs. CPU game will still load up. I would love to strip away any kind of MAN functionality (and to start the cursor on the COA option instead of at the top, or to move the COA options towards the top where the cursor begins).

The HEX address of where this menu text is located at is: $1E183

CAPTURE #2:

In the season mode menu, this 'Select Control Mode' screen, obviously, is what allows for the player to choose 'MAN' for a team to control throughout a season. My goal would be to eliminate MAN from the options (SKP, MAN, COA, COM) entirely.

The HEX of where this menu text is located at is: $1E32D

57.png56.png

See how this works for you:

For #1 (Preseason):

x239F7-x23A00: (Changes Pointer Movement)

0000300390A0B090A0B0

x20130-x2013B: (Changes Select Pointers)

5C817781A8815C817781A881

For #1 (Pro Bowl):

x23A1F-x23A28: (Changes Pointer Movement)

00003003B0C0D0B0C0D0

x207F1-x207FC: (Changes Select Pointers)

18882E885A8818882E885A88

For #2 (Season):

x32595-x32597: (Go to New Code)

4CF09F

x34000-x3400E: (Code to Skip Man Option)

C900D00518690129039D9B664C8885

Awesome, awesome, awesome. Worked like a charm.

There is one, very minor issue. When selecting a game in Preseason/Pro Bowl (say, COA vs. COA), upon cancelling out of the team select screen, if you push 'down' on the 'controller' the mode selecting pointer actually moves towards the top option (COA vs. CPU), rather than continuing downwards to the third game option (COM vs. COM) before syncing up again. Obviously, not a huge issue. But if it's a quick fix for your skill(z), I thought I'd let you know.

Jstout, you're a my captain, homeboy.