Coach games some questions on how things work

I have been considering starting a coaching league for awhile now. But I have some questions and I was wondering if anyone may know the answers to these questions?

1. Say the score is 21-10 I am losing, I score a TD with 35sec remaining to make the score 21-17, Question is... in coaching mode will the kicker have enough sense to kick an onside kick?

2. In coaching mode do the players use sim values or do they use ability score just like a regular man game? or is it some combination of both?

3. Does anyone think offensive lines from team to team make any difference having a good one vs a bad one?

4. Are good players more important in man based leagues or coaching based leagues?

My pipe dream plan is to have a 32 player coaching league. With some type of web based full blown draft. Being a coaching league it puts more of an emphasis on the team talent you build. Everyone knows a great TSB player can take a halfassed team along way in a lot of cases. I think the coaching league would level the playing field and make it more about the team you build and the plays you call.

Play calling strategy would definitely come into play but I don't think team building would be critical. There is only so much you can do draft wise when the players attributes are already exactly defined.

. I think the coaching league would level the playing field and make it more about the team you build and the plays you call.

1. Say the score is 21-10 I am losing, I score a TD with 35sec remaining to make the score 21-17, Question is... in coaching mode will the kicker have enough sense to kick an onside kick?

2. In coaching mode do the players use sim values or do they use ability score just like a regular man game? or is it some combination of both?

3. Does anyone think offensive lines from team to team make any difference having a good one vs a bad one?

4. Are good players more important in man based leagues or coaching based leagues?

1. Yes.

2. Abilities.

3. In coach mode, yes. Man vs. man, not really.

4. I'd say it's equal.