TSBII snes vs sega

Yeah, i'm gonna finally do something like that for sure as well. Today i just picked up TSB2 for GEN. I've played it before because one of my playmates has all three for the GEN, but i want my own. Picked it up for $2. Not bad for something claimed to be "rare" and "very rare" and "special" by fortune hunters on eBay.

• 3 months later...

i disagree i actually think the sega versions of tsb 2 and 3 are much better and more fun to play. the snes versions get very boring too easily and lose fun playing it after a few weeks. besides the music is also better in tsb 2 on genesis than the snes version which sounds so dull and weak. my only problem with the genesis tsb 2 is that when skipping the season there's just too many tie games and the stats are too low for example total yards can be like high 3000-low 4000 as well as passing yds being high 2,000 and thats the highest. and receptions are like 50 plus as the top. but that's just me we all have our own likes and different taste of games.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...