Fair teams by division, 3 man

segathonsov

Thought I'd let the tecmo professors weigh in on this.

Two buds and I have dusted of the old Tecmo Super Bowl cartridge and have started playing seasons again. I had to do tecmo brain surgery on the cartridge to put a new battery but it was eaiser than I thought.

Anyways the rules are no lurching and we all have to be in the same division. After the season we pick a new division and player who finished last picks 1st.

We did AFC East 1st: Bills, Dolphins and Jets. I thought Jets would be my sleeper team but if you have a bad Al Toon or bad RB's you are toast. Plus the Bills are a step above the other two. Final records: Bills 15-1, Dolphins 13-3, Jests 13-3

Just about to start season 2. Let me know what division we should choose and why.

Three guys using one division?? Damn. And are you all on about the same playing level as each other? Then it's gonna be tough. If one of you was like god, or one was total suck it'd be easier. Bills, Fins and Jets. Yeah, the Jets were gonna get the butt end of that one. But on the flip side, even meager players could get the Colts and Pats at least 8 wins a season.

AFC-C = Yeesh. You want it to be FAIR? Gaw.... Leave Houston out and make a special note no one gets to use Fulcher or Woodson when they are being their respective teams.

AFC-W = Hmmm.... The Chiefs, Chargers and Raiders. I know i might get grief for puttin the Raiders here, but i feel the beatdowns would balance out.

NFC-E = Skins, Eagles and Giants. Still major ouchies going on there.

NFC-C = Lions, Vikings and Buccs. This may be the most well balanced set in there (if used right).

NFC-W = Well this is easy. I ain't even gonna put it down - it's the most obvious.

I'd say I am tad better, just because I know more about the game. The other two are happy as long as they have a speedy linebacker and a good rb or qb.

Do you think the bears are too good compared to Minn in Detriot?

Are the chargers much better than the broncos?

I'd say I am tad better, just because I know more about the game. The other two are happy as long as they have a speedy linebacker and a good rb or qb.

Do you think the bears are too good compared to Minn in Detriot?

Are the chargers much better than the broncos?

Check out the tpc X factor. It should be the most accurate list of power rankings.

ScreenHunter_02Feb091905.gif

from htpp://www.sois.com/tpc