SIM DATA question...?

bucs2nine

Just a quickie question here...

Does the sim data effect how the computer plays in regular games?

Or does the computer purely go on player attributes in a real game?

If you have the team offense set to Pass Heavy in Supreme Tool...does that mean pass heavy in sim mode only or also the Computer will play pass heavy in a regular game?

What directly affects interceptions in a regular game?...I'm not getting a lot of them....and the qb is set to 63 for all passing attributes....and the def backs are all at 75 ints.

If you can answer some or all of this let me know kindly.

Thanx!

When you're playing against COM, regular ratings determine how fast, etc the COM is. Sim stuff isn't used here, as far as I know.

The "Pass Heavy", etc settings do determine how often COM picks run or pass plays.

To answer the interception question, I'll quote jstout's findings:

"it basically is Pass Control + Reception - Interception and adjusting the number based upon random numbers. If the final number is 33 or less a INT happens, 34 to 50 then a deflection, else a reception. "

So, the WR's reception rating factors in. Try lowering the WR reception ability.

There are a few threads which talk about interception stuff, like these I just searched for (and it took about 25 seconds to find them):

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7663&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=pass+control+and+interception

and

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11032&p=87170&hilit=interception+pc#p87170