Baseball Stars 2008 Playoffs

arnie019

Includes Rays, Cubs, Angels, Red Sox, Dodgers, Phillies & Reds in place of SNK (b/c I'm a Reds fan). Team names, player names, player attributes, stance and size, team uniforms were edited but NOT icons. For example, Tampa Bay still has the American dream icon. Gender was not edited. Lovely Ladies team was left alone. If someone would like to hex edit all that then feel free to do so and re-release. My main goal was to get the teams with ratings and start playing. The editing was done using "BRINKY274" Baseball Stars editor program.

American Dreams = Rays

Ninja Blacksox = Cubs

Brave Warriors = Angels

Japan Robbins = Red Sox

World Powers = Dodgers

Ghastly Monsters = Phillies

Lovely Ladies = Lovely Ladies

SNK Crushers = Reds

BSTARS 2008 Playoffs.ace

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Holy crap, I just realized that someone actually used the Baseball Stars Editor I created last summer.

Sweet, that just makes my day.

I spent alot of hours on it, so its nice to know there's someone else out there playing baseball stars!

Heck yeah! Keep up the good work. The only thing I noticed that would be nice to change if possible is the player's position. Even if you change the position # in the editor, it will still show up as the original player's position on the game. For example, when you turn American Dream into another team...if you want the center fielder for the new team, say for instance the Cubs, you have to put the Cubs center fielder in the same exact position in the batting order as the American Dreams center fielder. Am I making any sense? Again, not sure if anything can be done about that b/c I don't have the computer/hex editing knowledge you guys have.