TSB Time Machine

buck

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, TM was made for MAN v MAN!

Hey, what emulator are you TPC guys using to play this? I'd like to get in on that action!

PS - Rod Woodson as QB is a nod to knobbe (plus, Rod Woodson was a damn good athlete anyways!)

Yeah, TM was made for MAN v MAN!

Hey, what emulator are you TPC guys using to play this? I'd like to get in on that action!

PS - Rod Woodson as QB is a nod to knobbe (plus, Rod Woodson was a damn good athlete anyways!)

Nestopia as well.

PS where the heck is Tom Tupa on this rom??

PS where the heck is Tom Tupa on this rom??

He's on Time Machine 2 :| the punter for 02TB

TM2 will crush...Wildcat plays, 3-back T form, multiple shotgun sets and runs, HB passes - the playbooks kick ass (for a hack, at least.)

I wish I had enough time to transport everything to cxrom's new version 1.11 :lol:

I'm in the last week and a half of completing my electrical engineering degree...then I have to move...maybe I'll get to it in a couple of months.

• 1 month later...

Week 3: 52LA vs 85CHI

"Nighttrain Nightmare"

Nighttrain Lane intercepted Jim McMahon 6 times, including an 80 yard TD and leads 52LA in a 35-7 victory over 85CHI.

Crazylegs Hirsch catches 4 TDs and over 200 yds.

Dang it, where is TM2?

I recently moved, so I had to put TM2 down for a little while...but I'll be getting back to it soon (need to set-up the computer up which has all my TSB stuff on it.) Hopefully, TM2 will be ready by August.

I need to make a couple more new plays, need to fix-up some existing plays, and I'd like to get some other hacks going (like the 'cpu coverage' thing) - but I need to find jstout for that.

Other than that, NFC West COM still doesn't play according to 'offensive preference'...it sure sucks when 06IND runs the ball every play...or 08ARZ runs every play. The NFC West sims OK, but in MAN v COM games it is still not working according to the set 'offensive preference'. So, I need to figure out a workaround for that, because it really sucks when playing certain COM NFC West teams.

looks good but i am a bengals fan and what about the 81 or 88 teams now i know u will make cracks about them but they were good................................................................

.........................................................................then.

looks good but i am a bengals fan and what about the 81 or 88 teams now i know u will make cracks about them but they were good................................................................

.........................................................................then.

Anyone who saw those Bengals couldn't make cracks about them and have any credibility. They were the only AFC team to give the 49ers good Super Bowl games (came damn close to winning in '88). Miami ('84), Denver ('89), and San Diego ('94) were blown out by San Francisco.

well i know some live now and last 20 years of consistent losing those were really good teams in 81 they almost won but lost 26 to 21 and 88 they lost with 34 seconds on the clock, at least cardinal fans understand what its like

well i know some live now and last 20 years of consistent losing those were really good teams in 81 they almost won but lost 26 to 21 and 88 they lost with 34 seconds on the clock, at least cardinal fans understand what its like

Super Bowl XXIII was one of the greatest Super Bowl games ever (if you like defense)! But all the drama came in the 4th Qtr as Joe Montana will always be remembered for orchestrating one of the greatest game winning drives in the closing minutes. Trailing 16-13 with 3:10 left in the 4th Qtr, Montana takes them 92 yards to paydirt, culminating is a game winning TD catch by John Taylor! But it was the spectacular catches by Jerry Rice during the closing minutes that garnered him the Superbowl MVP trophy. According to legend, right before the 49ers game-winning drive, quarterback Joe Montana pointed toward the stands and said to tackle Harris Barton, "Hey look over there. Isn't that John Candy?"...haha! Great stuff!

• 1 month later...
its not possible to have some teams as 4-3 and others as 3-4

Thank you! I've wondered that question for a while and keep forgetting to ask it. This is why I think the idea of adding MAN games back into the Super Coach rom (see other thread) would be great just so we can incorporate multiple defenses throughout a game. I can also see why people like TSB2 & 3 for that reason alone.

• 1 month later...

Okay guys, time to resurrect this thread! I found a way to compress my Buck's Time Machine 1 rom along with my "Save State."

If you unzip this file, you should see a TIME MACHINE NES FILE along with a SAV FILE.

If you are able to load this game and save file, it will take you to the 1999 St. Louis Rams (man) vs 1985 Chicago Bears (cpu) SUPER BOWL -- which is very HARD to beat. Try to beat these '85 Bears if you can (using 5 minute QTRs) and post your score or snapshot if you can.

So far, I have not been able to beat it, :) but my friend Anthony has. GOOD LUCK!

TSB NFL Time Machine-Rev.1.0 by buck.rar

Okay guys, time to resurrect this thread! I found a way to compress my Buck's Time Machine 1 rom along with my "Save State."

If you unzip this file, you should see a TIME MACHINE NES FILE along with a SAV FILE.

If you are able to load this game and save file, it will take you to the 1999 St. Louis Rams (man) vs 1985 Chicago Bears (cpu) SUPER BOWL -- which is very HARD to beat. Try to beat these '85 Bears if you can (using 5 minute QTRs) and post your score or snapshot if you can.

So far, I have not been able to beat it, :) but my friend Anthony has. GOOD LUCK!

what emulator?

what emulator?

When I play on my Nintendo DS, I use "nesDS" as my emulator (via the R4 card).

When I play on the Wii (via a microSD card on the Homebrew Channel), I believe I use "FCE Ultra" as my emulator. I think the SAV File goes in a separate folder. There should be a folder for ROMS and a separate folder for SAVE files.

I believe you can use any NES file emulator to play this rom, but the only question is: Does your emulator of choice support the SAV file?