Sign in to follow this  
COA Elway

Emu's & roms on the PSP

If anyone has the desire to play on the psp, there is a man that can hook you up........

:mrgreen: drummer4god :?

I just recently acquired one through him, and it's off the hook!!!!! Trust and honesty still exist in the world, and he's the man that can hook you up. Send him a PM if you have interest. :?

Yea glad i could help ya out elway! I put custom firmware on psp's so you can play snes or nes or genesis tecmo on the go or any rom for those systems! The firmware also has internet radio a videoplayer that plays mpeg-4 video. A mp3 player. And you can download psp game files and put them directly on the memeory stick,and play them no disc needed=saves big$!!!! If anyone needs hooked up. get with me i'll get info from ya. And i'll hack the psp and send it back to ya whereever you are! I live in tn and elway lives in ohio,so yea i'm trustworthy!

Tikker there is more to it than just buying a pandora battery! If it was that easy everyone would do it. There is alot involved in hacking a psp. And if you dont know what you are doing you can brick it and it wont play anymore!