• Yes
    • No
    • Still playin it i'll let ya know
    • What's a rom?

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea i got the pm. And unless a player is hurt and out for the season i'll leave a team as is,but even some that are out but may come back i left also. I'm just watching the waiver and fa pickups last minute before i post the update. The update will be in original post on 1st page.

Hey, did you two know this forum supports private messages? Nevermind, not much going on around here anyways. Let's have another 24 pages of you two talking to each other again this year.

Yeah, why not? Lets face it......This forum is dead anyway. It's just easier to Quote and post instead of PMs.

I have just updated the rom once again! Alot of roster moves and re-rates. These are the teams that either had roster changes,re-rates on some players,or both.

BEARS,BENGALS,SEAHAWKS,TITANS,DOLPHINS,PATS,RAVENS,COLTS,DENVER,OAKLAND,GIANTS,EAGLES,DALLAS,DETROIT,

G.B.,BUCS,SAINTS,RAMS CARDS.

Also changed end of game stats page to read "post game stats" and now after point after,instead of it saying successful try it no says "pat is good!" I hope these changes freshen up the same,just trying to update the rom as much as i can,to be new....hope you all enjoy. ROM UPDATE IS ON 1ST PAGE OF THIS POST. There wont be another roster update until probably late oct/early november. I am toying with removing brady and the others that are out for the year. But as seeing there are alot of players out for the year,i think i'll just leave it as is. Unless enough ppl want "injured" players removed.

I am toying with removing brady and the others that are out for the year. But as seeing there are alot of players out for the year,i think i'll just leave it as is. Unless enough ppl want "injured" players removed.

Great Job. Maybe for the offensive players who are injured for the year...like Brady. Keep them in, but as backup. So, put matt castle as starting and then brady as second string....so during a normal season, it will keep stats like normal, but if someone wants to use brady, they can put him in. Just a suggestion. But, you would really only be able to do that on QB, RB, TE, WR.

Or. Maybe keep what you have and name it "TSB 2008 Week 1" and then keep and updated one called "TSB 2008 Week 3" and so on.

• 2 weeks later...
II am toying with removing brady and the others that are out for the year. But as seeing there are alot of players out for the year,i think i'll just leave it as is. Unless enough ppl want "injured" players removed.

I think it would be better if the guys on IR were removed since it will more accurately reflect what goes on in the season.

Also, I have a 2 questions which I would like an opinion on:

Should backup QBs exceed 38 PC? In my opinion, only kick ass backups should be this high. Some ROMs I see have people rating many backups higher than this. To me, 44 PC is entering low/borderline starter/average QB territory. Thoughts?

Finally, from some of the posts I've read, apparently PA does not affect anything. If this is true, can someone remove that stat/graph from the player profile screen? In its place, maybe put ball control.

Fantastic Rom "drummer4god"! I new to this forum, but have been a Super Tecmo Bowl fan for years. I didn't know stuff like this existed until just recently, when one of my buddies (BIG Nintendo Fan) told me about it.

It s**ks that Madden own the rights to the NFL Players license,...giving EA Sports Madden Football franchise a basic monopoly over all footballs games on the market. I think the New Tecmo Super Bowl coming out for the DS is going to stink says it doesn't have actual players' names and numbers.

When I found out about your Rom and got it to work on the Wii, it was like TSB Heaven all over again! ;-)

Regarding the criticisms about your Rom, I wouldn't even worry about it as you're never ever going to satisfy every fan out there.

A few things I wish you can do in the game: enable PR's and KR's to do a Touchback and also enable a team to go for a 2-point conversion after a TD.

I'm not sure if it is possible to add these changes to the game ... maybe not, but it's no big deal.

Regardless, thanks for making/editing the rom! Keep up the good work!

I wonder if there will be a TSB-greatest teams Rom (Wad file) available to upload to the Wii?