drummer4god

Do you like this rom?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this rom?

• Yes
    • No
    • Still playin it i'll let ya know
    • What's a rom?

Oh yea philly,you know it! I have been at work already with some others here on the board,for the next rom! And yea there have been lots of FA action thus far...just none by my BROWNS..WTH? Anyways i look foward to releasing a new rom for the upcoming season. And i am spending the off-season tweaking my ratings formula......

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent job on this rom! Played first game Green Bay vs Vikings. I stomped the Vikings. You even had the pack as a 3-4 team already. Good job! Only thing I would of did different was have Matt Flynn be Rodgers back up. Brohm lost his back up job to Flynn in preseason. But its minor.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thx 5! And by the way guys i am already at work on 2010's rom. I will be uploading the rom on the night after the draft! I already have all the FA moves,and am planning some new stuff for this years rom. If you guys have anything you would like to see in the rom,plz post it here,and i'll do my best to get it in. I'll also be doing custom color (BACKGROUND)roms for anyone who wants them. Like silver/black 4 raiders fan etc. just post your things here,and lets get the new rom running!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...