Titans

- Scaife #80, First name is Bo

-L. Harris is black

-Bryce Fisher, I'm not finding anyone in the NFL with that name

-Tullock is black

Bucs http://www.buccaneers.com/team/depthchart.aspx

-Ben Troupe (TE)is now on Oakland

-Petitgout, Luke (LT)was cut

-Adams no picture (been in the league 2 years)

-Douglas is now on Balt. http://www.nfl.com/players/marquesdougl ... =DOU543962

-Ruud is white

-Phillips first name is spell Jermaine

Saints

-Shocky is #88

Falcons

-Milner now with the Giants

Panthers

-Josh McCown is backup QB

-Nick Goings is white (Last white RB to lead his team in rushing)

-Muhammad is the #2 WR. Hackett is #3 (I was banking on Hackett being a #2 for my fantasy team)

-Gross is white

Broncos Depth Chart http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=134

-Sapp CUT

-Royal is #19, Also #2 WR on Depth Chart

-Tony Scheffler is white

-Holland is now on the Cowboys

-Clandy is #78, is Black

-Paulescu CUT

-Beck CUT

-Boss Bailey #97

-Abdullah CUT

-Lynch CUT

Chiefs

-Hoyte CUT

-Charles is #25

-Darling #81

-Cottam is white

-Adrian Jones is Black

Raiders

-Walker is #84

-Lelie #87

-Madsen CUT

-Ricky Brown is white

Chargers http://www.chargers.com/team/depth-chart/

-Pinnock CUT (Replaced by Mike Tolbert)

-Eric Parker not on roster, not in NFL???

49ers

-Bruce #88

-Snyder is White

Rams http://www.stlouisrams.com/Team/DepthCharts/

-4 WR offense?

-FB isn't on the roster FYI Kreider is listed as the starter (Leonard has a higher rating in Madden 09)

-Barron is Black

-Fakhir Brown CUT

Seahawks

-Carlson is White

-D.D. Lewis is black

-Rob Sims is black

That is it for now. I still need to find out the starters for the Cards in a 3-4 D.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with the Cardinals D is that they are a hybrid 3-4. They sub they their players so much it is hard to place them for Tecmo. The big thing is where to place Darnell Dockett. In Madden he is placed at RE and Gabe Watson is NT. This is fine for a 3-4 D but when they go to a 4-3 they put him in at NT. I'm going to say the roster is fine. If there should be a change here is my suggestion.

RE- Dockett

NT- Watson

LE- Smith

I'm only putting things that need to be changed. A lot of the teams have a defensive players so I will just leave them blank. Also if the starter isn't on the rom I'll just use the next player.

Bills

-KR Parrish

Giants

-KR Bradshaw

-PR Just Defensive players

I'll finish this in a couple of days.

Hey everyone. Glad I found a updated ROM of this game, been talking about it with friends for a while now. Anyways been a bit and wondering how i use this. I have a SNES emu and I am guessing the TSB ROM, just got both a few mins ago. Now what? :mrgreen: Maybe things have changed and I have the wrong programs so any help would be wonderful. :?

A couple name fixes:

- Chad "Johnson" has a bunch of spaces between his first & last name, so that in Player Data it reads "CHAD OCHOCINCO"

- Antwaan Randle El's last name shows up only as "EL" during gameplay. There's probably no way to tell the game to display "RANDLE EL", so maybe make his name "RANDLE-EL"?

Lovin the rom, btw

I fixed the ocho problem,i changed his name back to johnson,and i fixed the randle el problem also. i am going to be releasing the final version very soon with some surprises! So stay tuned to this bat channel!

Some surprises ... hmmm? Perhaps 2 point conversion, touchback and weather options? ... or maybe not. :mrgreen:

Great job so far though!

This rom is fucking amazing, i've been playing TSB since forever and just found this site. I have been playing a 2k4 rom i downloaded a while back, but this rom kicks that piece of shit's ass anyday. anyway, i was wondering if it would be at all possible to make a non-juiced rom. i love the juiced rom on my pc, but i have an nes emulator on my phone, and the juiced version is almost impossible to play. i just lost to the lions (i was new england) 64-3. they got 4 safeties on me. its just a lot harded to play on a cell phone, because of the controls. so if you could make a non juiced version that would be awesome. i love the rom, and keep doin good work, this is now truly the best football game ever. long live TSB

This ROM is very sweet.

Is there any way to remove a patch once it's added? I coach and the kickers a terrible, I thought I read that you added a FG patch to make it harder to kick them. Well, when coaching they routinely miss chipshots and sometimes PAT tries. So, if that can be removed let me know and I'll do it.

Awesome job.

I was just playing a season and I noticed a couple of things. 1st is a weird glitch during kickoff the only the last letter of the returners name shows up (emulating using nesDS). 2nd it the FG range is pretty extreme. I hit a 72 FG once.

Is there any way to remove a patch once it's added? I coach and the kickers a terrible, I thought I read that you added a FG patch to make it harder to kick them. Well, when coaching they routinely miss chipshots and sometimes PAT tries. So, if that can be removed let me know and I'll do it.

Is it the patch, or the kicker's ability or the computer or the player?

I fixed the ocho problem,i changed his name back to johnson,and i fixed the randle el problem also. i am going to be releasing the final version very soon with some surprises! So stay tuned to this bat channel!

Drummer, I'm sure you already know about this ... another update to make to your rom: Lion's WR Roy Williams just got traded to the Cowboys! Too bad Romo broke his pinky and will be out for 4 weeks.

BTW, congrats to your Brownies for spanking the Pats last Sunday.

Can't say the same for my Bears ... they squibbed the game away in the closing seconds, allowing Elam to kick a 48-yard field goal to win the game as time expired! How can you blow a game with 0:06 seconds left on the clock!! UNBELIEVABLE!!! :mrgreen: