drummer4god

Do you like this rom?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this rom?

• Yes
    • No
    • Still playin it i'll let ya know
    • What's a rom?

Well it's that time of year again,for my annual release of a new updated badass rom! I want to thank the following people who helped in the making of this rom,in no patricular order.....

1. CXROM-Without him there is no 32 team rom,thx for all your hard work CX...you rule!

2.JStoudt-Graphics in opening cinema and fixin kr glitch...and more...THX J!

3.SUPERMNxXx- End zone graphics,and all the goood gameplay hacks...and the juice hack too! THX SUPER!

4.JER-for the early release of the 08-09 rom i took your rom and took it to the 10th power! THX JER!

5.To all those who don't like my ratings style or roms,thank you without your hatred i wouldnt have a reason to post a new rom every year!

6.To all those who do like my rom this is for you!

7.BAD AL-for his TSBTOOL SUPREME without it no way to edit the 32 team rom..THX BAD AL!

NEW THINGS IN 2K9....New opening cinema,New endzones,Updated team colors,Updated colors for AFC,NFC division and conference champion,all the good gameplay hacks..dedicated Kr/PR INT/FUMBLE JUICE MODE. As of right now current rosters straight from madden 09! Updated sim numbers for all teams/players. Ability to change playbook ingame anytime,ability to choose weather. I think thats all of them enjoy. I have a ratings style different from the 91 rom style,but ALL the numbers used are within the original . Qb are rated on overall....RB's on overall....Te's on overall...Wr's actual speed being used and their overall for BC and RECPTS...OL rated on overall...DL rated on overall...LB rated on overall...CB/S actual speed used and their overall for INTS and QUICKNESS....K/P rated on overall....New start screen graphics!.....HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY! Please post any wrong#'s race etc..so it can be fixed

Ok,here is the new updated rom!!!!! To the best of my knowledge all rosters are correct. Also fixed the sim on all teams will tweak them thru season. I'll be watching for any major pickups from FA. So without further ado.....let the 2008 TECMO season begin!!! GO BROWNS!!!!

DOWNLOAD NEW ROM UPDATE!

FINAL NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL XLIII 2K9.zip

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
no the browns are not. i didn't go homer on them.

actually derek anderson is QB1, derek ANDERSON, Face=0x8, #3, 25, 69, 13, 13, 56, 56, 63, 50 .

I still think it's hard to give a guy with a 56% completion percentage a 63, but meh.

Thanks for the ROM man!

I do have a complaint though. Why is Patrick Willis so... bad? He lead the league in tackles. 174 tackles, 4.0 sacks, 2 FF... he ran a 4.38 in the 40 yard dash. He's worse than Dqwell Jackson? Just as good as Stephen Tulloch? That's got me scratching my head, he's easily our best player on defense.

Unless there's something with the rating system that I just don't understand (Cause even with a Madden conversion... Patrick Willis is basically a HOFer at MLB in Madden). If that's the case, I apologize. I'm just tryin' to help out.

Also, Justin Smith is black in the video game... but white in real life.

EDIT: I do like the changes though to this ROM :lol:

Ok guys i have fixed all the things you posted on and favre was added to the jets! updated rom at top of page! Im still tweaking the sim attributes. Falcons and texans sim attributes were fixed also. Rom update is one 1st page in original post.

wow, nice work. i love how you can change your playbook during the game!

That's carried over from cxrom's 32 team rom (repository 2007 rom). I'm guessing he just changed the ratings, I don't know if he put anything unique in the game since I haven't dl it.

Drummer,

I have to say that at first I was a little put off by the additional challenge of the gameplay in your rom, but after playing a few games, I have come to appreciate it as I feel the traditional '91 "feel" is too easy sometimes. Great job!

I do have one minor gripe though: The main menu still says "2007 NFL", even though the season screen says "2008". Not a big deal, just a nitpick for your next update.

Keep up the good work!

Hush