RIP buck ROMs

buck

At some point most everyone walks away.

People do this in different ways and for different reasons.

At one point, I basically walked away from my own site for over a year and I had my reasons.

Goodbye to one of the greatest rom hackers to ever grace this board.

You're obviously welcome back at any time.

At some point most everyone walks away.

At one point, I basically walked away from my own site for over a year and I had my reasons.

I must say, with this, I think I'm the longest active member then. ;-) I'm on here every day, since I joined. It's my frickin home page. I just don't have all the posts most of you do. I'm very selective at that.

Good Luck Buck!!! Thanks for your accomplishments. ;-)

Buck will be back. When life gets in the way and becomes stressful, your favorite hobbies become chores. I've been there.

If I'm wrong, then thanks for all you have done for this site, buck. The ROMs, hacks, NFL discussions, arguments, etc... It's been fun.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry, trying to figure out how to link topics with downloads

That's quite interesting how I was able to get it to be of an earlier date though

BTW, thanks for the acknowledgement of all the hard work I'm putting in so that people can find your roms. Much appreciated!

ok, just wondering what it was.

you're welcome for bringing in mad traffic for my roms the last couple of years.

Sorry, trying to figure out how to link topics with downloads

That's quite interesting how I was able to get it to be of an earlier date though

BTW, thanks for the acknowledgement of all the hard work I'm putting in so that people can find your roms. Much appreciated!

buckme.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by buck

just sayin'. 52.5k views in 4 threads, half of that within the last year. the numbers don't lie, godfather. and don't forget who did the 2012 repository rosters and ratings. bigtime traffic. you're welcome.

what do I get for it? I'm being asked to give thanks. But I already have.

(insert lyrics to the jesus lizard "countless backs of sad losers")

Edited by buck

just sayin'. 52.5k views in 4 threads, half of that within the last year. the numbers don't lie, godfather. and don't forget who did the 2012 repository rosters and ratings. bigtime traffic. you're welcome.

what do I get for it? I'm being asked to give thanks. But I already have.

(insert lyrics to the jesus lizard "countless backs of sad losers")

lol you're funny :lol:

and your roms are fucking amazing! please keep doing what you do

1/3 of those views are me returning to pleasure myself at their awesomeness.

dang. I figured I was 1/2 of those...so what other individual can claim the last 1/6 th?

I'm still waiting on TSB Time Machine 2!

Dang buck I get back on here and you leave?

He's left and returned.

I "left the forums" for about 4 months - but everywhere I looked, there was Tecmo:

On facebook, on twitter, on Like + whatever, on email, on all kinds of buttons that I don't know shit about, on blog, on espn, on google, on yahoo, on all my personalized ads floating across all the webpages I visited, on TV, on the radio, on the podcasts, on the Real Players, on ipods/pads, on Crikets, on Wilfred; everywhere - Tecmo beckoned me to come back and rekindle my love of interaction with other TSB players. So I guess I'm back? I'm already starting fights with the big man, though! LOL

I've never stopped the steady hardcore rom-hacking, though. We (rewhawl and I) have awesome ROMs yet unrealeased: a "Minor League" and a "Bush League" ROM, too. We're currently working on "Street Tecmo".

post-5602-0-49549600-1342579309_thumb.pn

post-5602-0-38607300-1342580232_thumb.pn

(TML: yes, MT. stands for Fuck Mountain. Yes, they have a badass RB named King Shit

TBL: yes, that is a North Korean Team you see)

------

Let me say this, Tom Tupa - I am thrilled to virtually no end to see you back around here. Honestly. I always wondered what happened to you.

(Time Machine 2 is probably like 90% done...) I don't know if I can go back to it, though, you know how that kind of thing is. I might just have to release it 'as is'.

Take Care.

• 1 month later...

Are you doing your usual releases alongside "Tecmo Street" this year Buck? They're always my favorite overall, even when Peyton Hillis goes 12/301 against me

Thanks for all the hard work over the years Buck, It's appreciated. As long as you keep producing roms I will download.

thanks for the kind words. at this point I don't see making any other TSB games for this season. But I am helping Tecmo Turd with an original 32team Tecmo Bowl game for this season. It is still at least a month away from being ready, though.

Really weird times in my life recently. I just moved and I've been real unsure of my overall direction. I barely had time for "Street Tecmo" (maybe I almost lost a marriage over it?, but it's all OK now. )