Hello, TSB Fan.

Back in 2001, I created a version of this website that was dedicated to a game that I discovered in college, Tecmo Super Bowl. The purpose of the website was to pay homage, of sorts, and then eventually morph it into a vehicle to interact with others who held a shared interest in Tecmo Super Bowl. Today, I have made the decision to close the site.

I regrettably retweeted content that could be interpreted as a racial slur towards an individual, which in no way was my intent. After being made aware of what I had done, I immediately removed the retweet and issued an apology. Once again, I truly am sorry and I am privileged to not have to experience what it is like to be marginalized because of the color of my skin or sex.

Unfortunately, the apology was not accepted. As this individual has blocked me on all forms of social media I have been kept apprised of some of this via screenshots from others. It has also come to my attention that people who moderate this website's forums had their usernames and avatars posted to social media.

I apologize for the abruptness of this decision, and to those used to coming to this site for information or interaction. There are other resources for Tecmo out there and I encourage you to seek them. If you should find the other available resources to be lacking, consider building your own. And if you do decide to build something, I hope your experience is as rewarding as mine was for the majority of my time managing the TecmoBowl.org community.

Live well,

Rod Woodson/Tecmo Godfather/Knobbe