TSB Redux is a tribute to our favorite 16-Bit SNES GOAT! This edit improves upon the original 1993 release in the following areas:
- All mini/large helmets to include team logos have been touched up to remove muddy textures and unnecessary shading.
- Menu screens have been simplified and the drum loop music has been removed.
- Team rosters have been modified to include top draft class of 1993, free agent acquisitions, trades and major season ending injuries to big name players. sim data reflects actual player/team performance levels.
- Uniform matchups corrected to ensure team colors do not clash with one another.
- Hacks included: COM QB find open receiver, COM late season coverage, 4th quarter punt logic (COM will punt in 4th with 2+ minutes remaining), stats after each quarter, elimination of motion from all triangle set formation plays, & full juice from week 1.
- Four variations of sprites available:
1. (NEW) Classic Sprite Standard (CSS): Normal sized athletes to closely resemble the original 1993 sprites; however, all sprites were redesigned to reduce muddy skin textures & clashes with uniform or field turf. Original 1993 field turf used with this variation for a nostalgic look & feel.
2. Classic Sprite Plus (CSP): Much like CSS, CSP are ultra buff players that closely resemble their cut-scene counterparts complete with a two-toned turf.
3. Comic Book Outlined (CBO): CBO sprites are a bold choice! CBO have all been outlined in black like an old-school comic book and take center stage on the gridiron. CBO sprites utilize the original 1993 turf like CSS.
4. NES Hybrid Spites (NES): The classic NES sprites return with a twist! This version incorporates shadow effects with white shoes/socks to match the cut-scenes without any 8-bit hardware limitations which means ZERO flickering, vivid uniform colors, and excellent player animations. NES sprites will also have a single gradient field for all three weather types.
Programs used: HxD, TSBToolSupreme, Tile Layer Pro, Retron5IPSCreator, and War6's TSB SNES Hex Guide
The Super TecBros are: RAYOUNG269 & War6.